Sherb Breath frosting and stacking.

She is a stinky one!

15 Likes

Maybe the Satan’s Helpers

7 Likes

Maybe Zeal?

:joy::thinking::flushed:

6 Likes

Look at all those lil biker babes! This is an awesome sight!

I once was run off the road by a biker gang called The Valiants. I made the mistake of pulling in front of a truck that was apparently part of their gang, only hanging back from them a ways. He totally and immediately got on my ass and then his buddies got in the lane next to me and they forced me into the middle of the, thankfully, divided highway. On top of that, I could see a cop at the front of the line of the hundred plus bikes leading them. But, I’m here and alive, and excited to see those bikers grow.

I’m in Wisconsin right now, but when I get home, I’ll share some pics of those beautiful broad leaves on the sherb breath and Carl’s shoes. They’re such gorgeous plants. Thanks again @Budderton :green_heart::seedling::green_heart:

6 Likes

Live to poop, poop to live. :grin:

7 Likes

Right on @Rhino_buddy , nice Biker storey! When I was a wee lad (5-6), we lived beside a Satan’s Choice clubhouse. All the members where real nice a friendly with us. Seemed like decent folks. Then , early one Saturday morning, a bunch of dudes with bullet proof vests and machine guns came knocking on their big metal front door. They took all our neighbors away and a couple days later came with a excavator and knocked said clubhouse down. There are pictures of me and my two toddler brothers standing on the pile of ruble that use to be the SC clubhouse next door.
Never been in a club, but I have friends that are. I’ve always got along good with them and actually got my first real Afghan seeds, by helping a guy, who was helping a clubber build his house. Two days of work and I recieved 2-3 seeds, back in 91-92. Good times.:grin::v:

9 Likes

That’s an excellent trade. Well, as long as they were viable. I’ve associated with a guy who said he was in the Night wolves, and after looking it up it’s like a club in Russia funded by Putin.

Hahah. I just looked it up and here’s a great pic.

What an awesome story @Budderton . I’d love to have a glimpse of that pic of you in front of the Satan’s rubble pile. How long did they have to displace the neighborhood to take it down? I was 12 in 91, but smoked my first joint the summer after 6th grade that year. :yum:

7 Likes

I like the structure on this Sour D x Dirty Taxi. Nice and open, with lots of room for the clusters to form. And it should be an easy trim.

:grin::v::canada:

41 Likes

Thats a beautiful plant @Budderton looking forward to a smoke report, has such an ideal structure. I can almost smell it all the way over here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Terps are still developing @sprinklememaynee . Plus my sense of smell has not been as good as it was before I got the covid during x mas. I’m hoping it’s a temporary thing but everything smells muted and toned down right now.

6 Likes

Always a bonus. :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

How’re the smells ?
Looks great! I like an open structure also. Lots of golf balls :grin:
I’m curious about what parent the smell profile is leaning towards sour or dirty taxi

1 Like

Asked and answered my brother!

2 Likes

Hey EG. I just had a good look (and smell) at the SD x DT females. That one is leaning towards the Dirty Taxi, for sure. Garlic, onions, body odor.
It looks like there’s 3 phenotype clusters. Two are common. The tall, open, spike topped ones like the one shown above. And this type, which is similar, only more dome topped and a little tighter. These smell more gassy on average.

And the less common ones ( there’s only 2) that are more “Indica” looking. Much tighter structure.
I’m surprised to be getting fruit or sweetness, behind gas from this one.

I’d say it’s a very nice batch of seed and well worth exploring.:grin::v::canada:

27 Likes

As always thank you for the detailed info you provide. And pictures love the pictures :grin:

4 Likes