Buddertons Tomfoolery

Got them growing as we speak :slight_smile: ill be posting pics once they get going cheers and thanks again .

4 Likes

Right on! I hope you get some nice ones! :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Ive done this for 20 years and I always love the surprise. I will do these justice in the best of my abilities. Thanks again

2 Likes

3rd generation farmer love the fun of new genetics. Got others so will see how they go i only poped 2 seeds for each bag but I do have luck so praying there female but if not ill breed with my best and share.

4 Likes

My pleasure!:grin:

2 Likes

Awesome!! Don’t forget to send me some beans!

5 Likes

@Budderton some mail showed up today in one of those plastic “Apology from Canada post” bags. The envelope was a bit torn up, but luckily everything inside was all there and intact!

Thank you so much!! :pray:

19 Likes

I’m glad they made it!:grin:

4 Likes

Any updates on what your working on?

2 Likes

I am finishing up some seed from exploratory crosses(chucks) using a NYC Chem F2 male and a bunch of keeper cuts. If all goes well, I be handing theses out for testing in a couple months, once they cure out.
Also recently did a back cross with Biker Kush x Lemon Slush( the plant in the first pic on this thread) . I put the Lemon Slush male back onto it to see what that does, so it a daughter to father pollination. When I get some room I’m gonna look thru some SFV OG bx3 f2s for males to put on that same cut to try and take it back towards the biker kush genome.
Also just put plants in to run the White Apricot Sherbet out another another generation. I’m keeping busy!:grin:

14 Likes

Sounds like lots to do! Wish I had the time to spend on my grow as I have to spend on work. Sounds like some nice chucking going on there. And apricot sherbet sounds delicious.

Keep up the good work. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Killer thread mate :call_me_hand:t4:

5 Likes

@Budderton I received your letter in the mail bud, very much appreciated! :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Thanks man!:grin:

3 Likes

I glad they made it! Happy hunting, I hope you find something you like!:grin:

3 Likes

Looks like a successful re-veg, despite the damn thrips!
Meat Breath x Sherb Breath I pulled out at 3 wks into flower, dusted with NYC Chem f2 pollen, up potted, and put into back the veg room. Trying to have my cake and eat it too!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’ll have to wait and see if maturing seed under 24hrs light schedule effects the progeny or not.:thinking:

21 Likes

Whoa dude that’s quite the lineup in one variety!

1 Like

Man I have been dealing with some thrips as well, they are sneaky and a pain in the ass…

3 Likes

Dam rights they are pain in the ass

1 Like

Yah, kinda stacked that one😁

1 Like