Buddertons Tomfoolery

Nice man! What plants did the keif come from AN?

[quote=“HeadyBearAdventures, post:1509, topic:64859”]
That’s what he said

Ba Dum Tss
Rimshot🤣

6 Likes

It was from the trims of sour bubble and super lemon haze mixed brother…
Now that I’ve seen what i can get, i have some more trimmings that’ll go into the freezer today…

6 Likes

Sounds like a lovely combination! It’s nice to have multiple varieties to make hash out of. For me it all about the mix. I sure it’ll smoke good for you!
:grin::v:

3 Likes

I’m about to find out brother man :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

9 Likes

Good tip on the SS press @Budderton ! I got my hands on a cheap brass one and notice I occasionally get ‘shavings’! Another little tip - clean the small metal discs (and the inside of the tube) with alcohol and a cloth each time before pressing…really helps!

:call_me_hand:

19 Likes

How’d this go?

1 Like

Not so proud of how I’ve got theses Kush going so far but it is what it is. Freshly beheaded and awaiting a long overdue up potting. The foreground is Biker and I’ve got TK S1s and PK x TK in the back. Still have a good 4-6 wks to get them healthy before they go to flower, so I’ve been procrastinating with these. Typical stoner…:rofl::v::canada:

28 Likes

Looking good brother.
I’m sure once u transplant them, they should take off as expected…:ok_hand:t4::herb:

3 Likes

Thanks man. Yeah that’s what I figure too. :v:

2 Likes

@Budderton Just notch it up as ‘testing’ for next years Solo Cup Challenge! It’s all good data! And don’t forget; the worse they look in the “Before” picture, the better they’ll look in the “After” picture! :rofl:

:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Don’t feel bad in the same slump here just no ambition to do much currently.
And my plants are suffering from it.

2 Likes

It’s everywhere

3 Likes

Thank TL. But if I tried to finish a plant in a solo, it would be a mess!:sweat_smile: I don’t know how those mad soloists do it!

1 Like

It’s been a long, dark winter but spring is in the air! I think once the weather warms up and we start getting more hours of sun per day, our collective asses will feel a bit more motivated!! We’re kinda similar to our plants, in that regard!!
:sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

12 Likes

I’m struck by the similarities between A New Hope #1 (bottom) and a male Fish Scale (top) . They may be introduced to each other, sometime down the road…:thinking:

But first this clone of ANH #1 is going in to be hit with fem pollen from Sour Taxi #9, if the reversals are successful. (Knock on Wood)

:grin::v::canada:

29 Likes

:crossed_fingers: sounds great

1 Like

@Budderton I have a question about landrace heirloom afghan. Is it possible that the pistils turn yellow and curl a little? Or have white and brown pistils sticking out? Sorry best I can describe will put pics in the am.
IMG_20230411_222034

2 different plants 1 manifold 1topped 2x

14 Likes

As the plants mature, the pistils will darken and start to curl. This is not a Afghan specific thing, all herb plants exhibit this trait. If the pistils have been exposed to pollen, they will also behave this way. Best of luck with them @420noob .

9 Likes

What if stressed or foxtailing? Sorry to hijack your thread couldn’t find you Afghani thread

2 Likes

Yeah, your plants look a wee bit stressed but they don’t look too out of the ordinary. They appear to be developing normally to me.

4 Likes