Buddertons Tomfoolery

Just had 3/4 of a joint of A New Hope #1 from seed by @schmarmpit . This one went almost 14 wks in flower and has got some real 6 demon bag shit going on! “Can see things no one else can see. Do things no one else can do.”(Big Trouble In Little China reference, as if you didn’t already know!)
Feel good, happy to be here Herb. Not to mention the smell and taste, pleasant and delightful.

:grin::v::canada:

26 Likes

Awesome, wish I could try that last 1/4 of the joint with ya. I love me some six demon bag type shit. Wind, fire, all that kind of stuff!

4 Likes

Man, if you lived in Canada I’d ship you a nice sack of it. The short, fat, faster ones were really nice for sure, but the tall, slender, longer season ones are everywhere I wanna be! I am so glad I saved cuts. I plan one putting one in with the Sour Taxi #9 reversals.
:grin::v:

9 Likes

Are you finding similarities between a new hope and sour taxi?
Can’t wait to see your updates on the cross!

5 Likes

[quote=“Emeraldgreen, post:1534, topic:64859”]
Are you finding similarities
The A New Hope had a bigger variation in phenotypes then the Sour Taxi but the tall, more “sativaish” ones from each were very similar. I would put the Sour Taxi #9 and the A New Hope #1 in the “very good” category! I have high hopes that they will blend well together and make something equal to or better then the parents. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Wow after reading up some on this thread I can’t wait to pop some of those lemon slush f2s!!

4 Likes

So if these fall in the very good category for you, everyone else thinks they’re great correct!:joy:

4 Likes

I’ve been know to be a picky weed nerd. :nerd_face::v:

8 Likes

Right on @Kasper0909 . There’s some nice ones coming out of the f2s. Best of luck with your seed starts and if you get some going tag me so I can watch along.
:grin::v:

9 Likes

I dropped a couple Lemon Slush from the Veterans pack. I’m interested to see what they will do outside in the swamp. Hoping at least 1 of the 2 are females, LOL
Thank you @Budderton for your contributions to the Veterans Box, It’s GREATLY appreciated!!!

3 Likes

Trade ya if interested ?

2 Likes

That’s great to hear
My wife has been after me to pop some of those but I’m too full right now. Can’t wait to see what you get. They sound really good.

2 Likes

I’m a bit behind this year. Didn’t get plants started when I wanted because of the shit show at my shop. Been fabricating since Halloween, and haven’t had much of a break.
Plants are growing, and just moved them under the “big” light, so hopefully they’ll start getting bigger!!! LOL

5 Likes

I’d like to put a couple outside but my whole property is heavily wooded and the first year we went legal I gave it a try anyway. Not a bad harvest but it was apparent that I needed more direct sunlight. Keep meaning to get some tree work done but those guys are charging higher than giraffe’s nuts.

5 Likes

I hear ya there buddy!!! I’ve got 4 trees I’d like gone, but have to spend money on the cars so I can enjoy the summer. Eventually trees will come down. My neighbor and I will probably go on a weekend drunk and make a mess, LOL

4 Likes

Hey it my pleasure @Kgrim . Thank you for your service, I appreciate it. :pray:
Best of luck with those f2s!:crossed_fingers::v:

7 Likes

Hope all is well

Budderbe anyway:)
Have a good one brother

2 Likes

:laughing: puns are the highest form of humor

2 Likes

Some days they flow so freely haha

3 Likes

All is well, thank you @Rabeats2093 . Better now that you’ve dropped in to say hello, actually!:grin::v:

I see what ya did there. :sweat_smile: Going full pun today!!

5 Likes