Buddertons Tomfoolery

Merry 420 !
This is a Sour Taxi #9 top that’s 10 days into flower. When I sat and thought for a moment, I realized the Canna Fem I’ve been spraying has been in the fridge for a couple years. I’m not sure how perishable it is. I see some pistils but the top appears to be making male flower so I’m still hopeful. I still have 2 male Fish Scale males I put in with the potential pollen receivers yesterday, just in case. Best laid plans of mice and all that!
:grin::v::mouse2:

21 Likes

:crossed_fingers: the reversal is successful! The fish scale sounds awesome also

3 Likes

Wow couple years and still works got to say that is a quality product. Looking good.

3 Likes

I went to the mail box yesterday and tried to get the mail but had to go and fetch a wheel barrel cause there was a heavy load in there i mean dannnmmmm

21 Likes

Right on @Mrgreenthumb . I’m glad they made it. Let me know if the writing got messed up and I’ll help decipher what I sent you.
:grin::v:

9 Likes

Yea some of the labeling did come off. I can’t wait to get these beans going. I bet they are absolute fire… that sour taxi you have going looks awesome. Gonna be some great x`s coming out

6 Likes

Fingers crossed!!:crossed_fingers:
So from the top to bottom you got,
Wolf Pack x Cobra Lips 1female:4males
A New Hope #6 x Cobra Lips 1:4
SFV OG Bx3 f3 2females:1male
Dirty Taxi f2 x SFV OG Bx3 f2 1:1
All photo regs.
Tag me if you get some going so I can watch along.
@Brodix , you have an envelope in the system somewhere as well. Hopefully you see it soon.
:grin::v::canada:

17 Likes

That’s an awesome package!

1 Like

I what a line up, wouldn’t know what to try first, I do want to try the sfv, I can run them with sfv I have from cali connection. See how they compare

5 Likes

Shit…I’m out of likes since a long time…:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
@Mrgreenthumb , anything coming from @Budderton should be fire. And incase you do happen to get more than 1 pack, making a decision on what to try 1st will surely be a challenge…:blush:

5 Likes

I know, I had to use a fire extinguisher on the mail box.:grinning::grinning::grinning:. And @Budderton is the most generous person, I can’t thank him enough

5 Likes

You said it! :wink::green_heart::herb:

2 Likes

You got a tough decision ahead for yourself! You might have to put names in a hat to decide :joy:

4 Likes

Man u have no idea!..everytime somebody posts anything from @budderton, I’m rethinking what to grow next…never knew decision making could be this hard…:blush::green_heart::herb:

3 Likes

I might have an idea :joy:

3 Likes

If Budderton sent me seeds that were called Rancid Dirt Weed I’d grow it.

4 Likes

In a heartbeat lol
@Mrgreenthumb just roll a dice, I bet no number will disappoint :wink:

I like your idea to grow the sfv og along with the ones you have from Cali connection.

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for all the words of encouragement guys, I appreciate them.
@Mrgreenthumb the SFV I sent is worked up from the 707 seed bank release from a few years ago, so it would be a good comparison grow beside the Cali connection.
:grin::v:

8 Likes

Hey thought you might be interested in this pollen giveaway…

6 Likes

Thank You @Budderton ! Ill let you know when it arrives.

2 Likes