Buddertons Tomfoolery

Yah, I hate them but I don’t want to spray spinosad untill the seeds are done.

2 Likes

Sworski mites are the way to go 60 dollars canadian for 100 pouchesand seems to do yhe trick . Koppert i think the company is called for any one that wants to not spray

4 Likes

Agree’d! I get em for my Mothers. :+1:

2 Likes

Who would of thought to bring bugs in to kill other bugs lol

1 Like

Peppermint oil & oregano thymol oil is our go to. Cotton balls dipped and placed in plants anywhere they can attach, elbows, bends, branches, etc. A Foliar mix with Dr Bronners Peppermint soap and Oregano oil will rinse clean after there dead.
But Today I only Use Foop Foliar Spray for everything, I mean everything!
Oh But not during heavy budding…

I know you prolly already know… https://www.arbico-organics.com/
Blue ones are my favs, yellow seem to not kill as fast.

5 Likes

nuke the thrips with some btk. pour a bit in the soil too, in case they are living in there.

5 Likes

Ugh! This Lemon Slush didn’t like the extra mg or iron in the cal supplement I thought it needed.:slightly_frowning_face: It’s on it’s way back now. Makes a cool picture tho!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

On a more positive note, I just finished wet trimming some haggard seed moms, done in one gals. My house smells so bad!(Good!)Hopefully I’ll have some new beans to go thru and pass around in a couple months!:grin:
Re veg on the Meat Breath x Sherb Breath is coming along. I hope to put the Sherb Breath father back onto this one.

Hope everyone had a great x mas and here’s to positive vibrations in the New Year!:boom::canada::confetti_ball:

23 Likes

Lady looks like a dude! Lemon slush reversal.:grin:

30 Likes

Looks like success to me!

4 Likes

Very nice! Looking good Brother!

2 Likes

Day 11

13 Likes

Very healthy looking plants @Purple_Drank604 !
Your making them shine!:gem::+1:

5 Likes

Hell ya
Makes me want to pop my biker x I git from @Budderton
Got the itch to scratch

2 Likes

Trying glad i got a new ph pen my other ones took abeating still got thrips just waiting for them to get bigger so can hang the sworski might pouches . Put them on before at this time and when I went to water i think i drowned them lol so ill probly wait till week 3 of veg put them on and let the war begin . Cheers thanks again

1 Like

My pleasure :pray:. Good luck in your battles! I hope you find something that can hang with your impressive lineup!:fire:

2 Likes

Well shit! That didn’t got so well…

Tho I I have found mature seeds on re-vegged plants in the past, it was not to be this time. It seems the mom plant did not want to devide it’s energy between re-vegging and maturing seeds. These where left for 6 weeks after pollination, under 24 hr light.:thinking:

15 Likes

I love watching an learning different out comes thanks to growers like you.

3 Likes

So is the plant still vegging and those seeds just didn’t mature? Or is the whole thing kaput now?

1 Like

The re-veg worked out fine. The seeds failed. I was trying to have my cake and eat it too!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
The re-veg was my main goal, so I’m not terribly disappointed.

26 Likes

The reg seeds came out alright.:grin:
I’ll be giving away some of these on the FCFS thread, once they’re cured out, in 4-6 weeks.

I sort them once they’re cured.:+1:

24 Likes