Buddertons Tomfoolery

Might try my hand at some honey oil . Quick 2 minute shake twice and let air evaporate see how golden it gets.

3 Likes

Too bad i dont use edibles, i have all the tools to make, and have, they just arent my speed . Cool to see how MANY here do!

4 Likes

Exactly what we did but out in the woods a couple tents and 5-6 Coleman stoves 24-48 hour cook down constant movement so a guy per stove taking turns. It was like a big party for a week, chicks would trim and get everything ready while we camped out for a week making that nasty green oil. Then we’d make honey oil for ourselves. Pots were trash afterwards, I remember having one in the fridge must have had 10-12 pounds in it, that thing sat there for years, people could just help themselves, by the time we had a pound or so left I tossed it on the porch and said someone take this shit. Makes me sick even thinking about smoking that green nethyl hydratey shite! :weary:

4 Likes

I’m a light weight. 10-15 MGS a day rocks my shit hard.

3 Likes

Right on @ShiskaberrySavior , that’s the way I first learned to make honey oil, way back when. Then I got a blaster tube and used butane to make it but I haven’t for quit some time now.
:grin::v:

3 Likes

Can you still extract from material after butane extraction? Is it worth the effort?

1 Like

I’d say no once it’s gone it’s gone

3 Likes

Yep. Once it’s washed with alcohol, whichever kind you use, it’s done.

4 Likes

There’s a wiki going where I’m giving away some beans.

12 Likes

Sounds killer my dad always use to talk about Panama red said it was some great bud some of the better he tried when he was younger other then thai stick use to listen to this song often

3 Likes

Some replacements for the African that didn’t make it in the 1st round of sativa of the World Hunt.

22 Likes

Small S.O.T.W.H(Sativas of the World Hunt) update.
This is what made it through the first round of cuts. All are a little haggard from being rescued out of medium from a bad bale of sunshine mix and a recent dose of spinosad to combat thrips. They are settling into the G5 nicely now.
The SE Asia contingency.

The African delegates

The south/central American posse. Vastly underrepresented.

The Indian group.

And the lone wolf. The thunder from down under, Australia’s representative.

Let’s get hunting! Release the hounds!!

Happy long weekend to all you fellow Hosers!
:grin::v::canada:

44 Likes

Have a great weekend @Budderton !

2 Likes

Looking great. You covering a bunch of regions with this. That one happy puppy :heart:

2 Likes

I’m interested to see the similarities between SE Asian and American. Thank you!

I’m growing Moroccan Beldia KIF right now so will ride with you in spirit on this one with the African pure sativas.

3 Likes

Looking great brother… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Off to a great start! Looking forward to the progress.

1 Like

Thank you, my friend. It’s nice to hear from you. Hope things are OK.

2 Likes

Thanks @deeez99 . It’s gonna be challenging but I’m up for it.

4 Likes

I am very interested to see how these different strains turn out. What is really cool is they are being grown all at the same time, we will be able to see differences side by side. @Budderton you must be gluten for punishment. Thanks for doing this bad ass comparison grow.

4 Likes