Buddertons Tomfoolery

Yeah, it’s gonna be a crazy ride. Hopefully I find some good ones . :crossed_fingers::v:

12 Likes

We’re all cheering for you! Can’t wait to see your progress with these

4 Likes

Fantastic range of plants. Looking good! However this particular hound does not appear ready to be released!:heart::green_heart: pretty pup!

1 Like

Awsome hunt you have going on!!
Can’t wait to see how they all turn out, will be super cool

2 Likes

This whole idea is pretty cool dude! I like the idea for sure.

2 Likes

Things are great brother…
I’m almost ready to get off the couch and start growing again soon…

2 Likes

@Budderton got your letter today thank you for getting those out.

2 Likes

Oh shit! Something tells me I’d better have my space straight! Equatorials starting to kick into gear! Still a small thrips presence but they’ll get theirs this weekend.

And the Sudanese coming along. Pretty fat leafs on theses ones so far.
20230707_160155
Happy Friday!
:grin::v::canada:

36 Likes

Wow those are some big leaves… those are sativas?..holly Molly. What are you going to use for thrip destruction?

1 Like

The info I received is that they are from Herb out of southern Sudan. As to how far sativa they are, time will tell as they grow out. I use spinosad to kill thrips.
:grin::v:

7 Likes

Looks great :grin:. The show is about to kick off!

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken you can put the plants in a tent and raise the temperature up to 130 F for 2hrs will kill pretty much everything (above the soil) and will not harm your plant ! I’ve heard people doing it at transition to flower also

3 Likes

Yep, you can heat the whole room for sure. I wouldn’t say there’s zero harm to the plants, they do shut down in extreme heat until it cools down. I’ve heard guys doing it between runs, with no plants in the room for longer durations. I’ve never tried it, to be honest. I do Sulphur and uv in between runs and only use spinosad early in veg, with the exhaust fans turned off so none gets to the outside.

4 Likes

Do these have that semi-auto trait? Where they initiate flower at 14 hrs light?

1 Like

I am curious about that as well but right now they are under 24hr until they get bigger. I don’t have space or time to experiment with flower trigger times so they will probably go straight to 12/12 or 11/13 with the rest , when it’s time to start flowering them.

6 Likes

Male bits…

27 Likes

That’s news to me, thank you for sharing @drgreensleeves :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Out at the old swimming rock early this morning and I spot this creature out in the murky depths. WTF? Is it an otter, a platypus, a giant muskrat, a Amazon river dolphin?

The beast got a little closer and I realized it was my pretty girl bulldog! I swear she thinks she’s part otter. She goes out and stays out until it’s time to go. She even swims underwater sometimes!

Happy Sunday!!
:grin::v::canada:

48 Likes

That’s awesome! Don’t see a lot of pits/bullies loving the water, very cool! And underwater too, epic! My little hairball loves the water too, she was like 8 months, I kicked a water bottle off of the dock for my son to get, and she dove right in, got the bottle in her mouth, swam back! We were blown away, now she sees water she at least has to have her legs up to her belly in, except baths she still hates those :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Happy Sunday brother

2 Likes