Buddertons Tomfoolery

That’s great! My pup that passed in December was a swimmer also. She would just swim as much as possible. Hated bathes and rain

5 Likes

Must be a thing because my girl runs under the bed with her tail tucked when it’s bath time!:rofl:

Unkind, that is EG. My condolences. Our dogs really are like members of our families and it hurts.

4 Likes

So true brothers , I’m absolutely dreading that day! ABSOLUTELY, just thinking about it makes me anxious/upset. She’s my best friend, very best literally has laid her life on the line for me, my wife and my one son, without hesitation. She just wants to help when I’m sick or unwell/anxious, it’s heart warming. I love her to absolute death and like my wife, kids I would give her my body parts, organs if possible no question. I’m seeing that there are many of us absolute animal lovers on here, LOTS. @Emeraldgreen im so sorry brother, truly

7 Likes

I had 12 great years with her! Thank you

23 Likes

She was a handsome pup. Your photos jarred my memory and I recall those posts.:pensive:
Oh a more positive note, Mrs. Budders has been enjoying some fresh Cobra Lips sensi(finally :sweat_smile:) and she’s very thankful that you made that a possibility. She says it doesn’t taste as nice as the LP product but the effect is right up there. I think the Sour Taxi spoiled her.
Thanks again EG, we appreciate you and the good work your putting into the Herb.
:grin::v::canada:

14 Likes

I was just smoking some sour taxi last night tough to compete with a lot of the other strains out there.

5 Likes

I’m so happy I could help with that. Super happy she is enjoying it! Maybe half cobra lips half sour taxi taste and effect :joy:
Sounds like your enjoying the sour taxi yourself @ShiskaberrySavior

7 Likes

That is adorable pretty pup.l call all cute dogs puppies lol. I had a staffie that walked head strong into the water then looked up at me as he started sinking like a rock!:rofl::rofl:. Wtf loves water can’t swim which is weird to me I grew up with labs and a creek right behind the house. Those dogs never wanted to leave the water.lol. Nice looking plants there.

4 Likes

More like, SHE had 12 great years with you Bro :heart::heart::heart:
My condolences…

1 Like

could it possibly have been some bat guano used?:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Stay golden Overgrow.

:grin::v::canada:

40 Likes

Looks like you had good Germination rate on those. They are ready to get thier grow on. Can’t wait to see this grow.

4 Likes

It really is going to be a jungle in there!

2 Likes

man that is nice! do you plan to make more seeds with it or “just” crosses?

Either way I’d like some lol

3 Likes

10 Likes

Yeah I can’t wait to see what magic you do with this sativa hunt!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, for sure. I’m leaning towards crosses. My end goal is to make a few “not so poly” hybrids. Like 3 distinct inputs instead of 30 sorta related inputs. Ie: (tropicalxTropical)x Afghan . I also wanna work on my own interpretation of Haze, so the equatorial x equatorial is the first step in both these adventures.
Since I plan on selecting based on effects, I’ll have to keeps cuts of the contenders around so who knows what I’ll get up to but it looks like I’ll be growing "Sativas " ongoing now and I happy to get back to them.
:grin::v:

22 Likes

Oldie but a goodie. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

The only Mullumbimby Madness that made it @FattyRoots . From Kangativa , we’re still hunting some details but this one is reportedly MM x Nevilles Haze 21. From seed passed on to me by @Cranio . I just started to feed it salts, this watering. Should have started sooner me thinks.

Here’s one of the Sudanese, also passed along by @Cranio .

Double Panama is doing it’s thing. Taking me back to 1984. Rest in power Eddie.

:love_you_gesture::grin::canada:

32 Likes

Hey my safe addy reported a package landing a week or two ago so I’m guessing it was the Biker Slush you sent my way (wasn’t expecting anything else). I’ll confirm when I finally get them but I’m 90% sure it was them. Thanks again. Hell thanks again even if not :laughing:

5 Likes