Buddertons Tomfoolery

No problem my brother. I just had to speak up and let you know I’m still here. We still working with the Biker and others while starting and running these sativas?

1 Like

Yep. Just did 4 male Biker kush onto BK ,Triangle Kush s1, and Hollywood Pure Kush x TK females.
:grin::v::canada:

12 Likes

:grin: kush fems coming. How did you like the triangle s1?

1 Like

Na, I used a mix of regular male pollen from 4 Biker Kush(from Karma) on S1s from CSI and Biker Kush females. The seed will be regular, which is what I wanted from this round of pollination.

This is the first run with it and they’re only 3 wks in the cooker room. It’s been a real struggle, to be honest. I got into a bad batch of sunshine mix from the Home Cheepo and have been struggling to make it hospitable for them. I was a hair away from trashing the whole run but the seed where expensive and in the case of the Karma gear, hard to come by in Canada. So I took it as a challenge to see if I could make it happen. I got them back to half ass happy but I have to say it’s one of the worst looking runs I’ve ever did indoors.
The TK S1s are weird. Tall and stretchy, lots of gap between branches, narrowish blades on the fans, making golf balls as apposed to totems. No pronounced terps, but they’re only 3 weeks in and already making a nice trich field. They seem fragile but I have really put the stress to them. And even with nearly killing them, I have not been able to find and male bits on them. Could be that they got pollinated early (f20) and don’t feel the need to get inter sexy. I’m gonna keep seed separate and run cuts sensi to sort out wich ones I like the most. Plus I have packs of BK and TKs1 still in the fridge to reinforce the good ones I find. (Knock on Wood)

14 Likes

I’ve heard all phenos of OG can be pulled out of the TK. Is it really that simple though? Especially with all these different kushes which are almost exactly like OG. You could try the tk to the afghan breeding tool. Then maybe you’d get a Chem.

I love Tahoe OG but it is just a lighter Garlic Kush to me for example which is an even lighter Kosher Kush… Master Kush is almost the same but has more focus. Have yet to try the pure kush or royal kush lines though. I know there are many prized afghans in the mountains here in cali.

I wish there was more information. This is why I just ordered the DLA 16 which is 80s black afghani x another 80s afghani (artifact 1) x 88g13hp (ndnguy.)

I would like to get away from NL sedation and get more relaxed elation/mind expansion from the different older kushes. I know SKUNK/NL are involved in a lot which is why i think it is important to go back to some of these soviet era afghans. even 88g13hp has NL in it :frowning:

5 Likes

It depends on what you put on it, I’d say. I had a male Biker Kush that reassembled the TK S1s so I can believe it’s in the BK. Right now I’m just trying to make a few batches of inbred OG to have and be able to go through in the future. I think your on to something with the TK x Afghan = something Chem-like.

Yeah, it’s a heavy hitter and was awesome when it first came out but I think suffers a bit from being only one thing, effects wise.
And your very right. The Dutch couldn’t help themselves and used NL like it was Frank’s Hot sauce.

6 Likes

When doing this search seems like a very long process. Do you pop a bunch pick a few that structure you like, clone, flower, harvest, cure, smoke then decide which clones to keep?

3 Likes

I’m starting full packs and culling down to 3-6 of the hardiest seedlings per. Then I’ll take cuts of all and store in the fridge while i flower the bottoms. This round I’ll cull all the male bottoms(probably) and grown out the females, dry and sample after a very short cure. Then make my decisions about what I think would cross well together. I’ll have to root the fridge cuts before I make any decisions but it gives me a bit of respite from having the veg room jammed with copies.
But yeah, it’s gonna be a multi year thing for sure.
:grin::v:

15 Likes

Chores are done…got a bit of your Sour Taxi left that I’m going to go and make myself useless with…lol.

8 Likes

Cool! So when you top them do you flip shortly after with a short veg? Then if you like veg top out longer for bigger plant. Does this also help keep a nice flat canopy?

3 Likes

This time I topped them when they where 5 or 6 nodes tall. I left 2 nodes, so they’ve got 4 mains. gonna veg till the 4 mains get 12" and by that time they’ll have a nice enough root structure. I’ll take 2 tops as cuts, stick them in the fridge and start flowing the remaining plant. Al the plants are gonna grow at different rates so I’ll have to maintain the canopy by bending, tying down, or boasting up.

14 Likes

Sounds like a solid plan, will be following along for sure. Can’t wait to see what you come up with

2 Likes

I can’t wait for that biker work. :yum:

1 Like

So stoned. But I caught up. Much excite. Say more later.

4 Likes

What I learned about growing Sudanese.
This, not terrible, but a little root boundy

Equals this, even under 24 hr.

There might be something to this semi-auto trait discussion that pops up when you research Sudanese Herb. There’s another male doing the same thing but haven’t seen female pre flowers on any.

27 Likes

Good morning. If any of yous are interested in a pack of Sour Taxi fems, @Oldjoints has just started an auction to aid St. Judes Hospital and there are a couple packs up for grabs. So go over there and help out a great cause and be the first to get the new fem seed!

21 Likes

Hope all I well brother!
Been a minute

4 Likes

All is good @Rabeats2093 . :grin::v:

5 Likes

This is a group of Double Panama seedlings.

43 Likes

I’ve been keeping them bound and starving to try and keep them reigned in but I don’t wanna cause any immature flowering so the equatorials got an up pot.
This is Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze 28

And KD KT , a Thai variety.

Here’s a Squirrel Tail, another Thai variety.

And a Columbian Gold seedling.

41 Likes