Budmeisters Grow Box Diaries

nice progress!

1 Like

wow!

what 7 days can do with some fish shit and silicon additives!!

:slight_smile: full 900ppm 1.8 EC

Thought I’d add this one too that green is beautifully healthy!

8 Likes

its been a couple guys!

im really pleased with how this is turning out… although set back by an early topping, shes now 5 weeks old… 3 more weeks of good feedings and training with added silicon etc then i will flip to flower hopefully with as close to a 2x2 ft canopy as i can get!!

spread those wings and fly high!

6 Likes

usually checking up on her every couple of days now with a good watering!

I just love how its turning out man!

literally about 5 inches tall and just a wide load haha

7 Likes

I prefer wide to tall! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

haha love this!! yeah i totally agree… however i do like the thought of an huge outdoor tree but thats not possible for me here in uk!

1 Like

Ok guys i’m looking for some ideas… I welcome anyones thoughts even if they are different or constructive critisism…

My plant is currently 46 days old and looking well in veg!!

I’m running an LED lamp in a 2x2 tent that draws 120watts ( KINGLED 600wat ) VEG + BLOOM switches
( only VEG switch on atm )

I was hoping to FIM her once more ( in 4 different areas ) before i head into late veg.

Whilst I understand a plant is what you want to make it I wondered if there were any reasons to why I shouldnt FIM at this stage in my stated environment or is there something that may work better…?

I’m interested to here your thoughts…

she is a lovely little bush!

Thanks BM

PS!! - if I do FIM her now is it ok to FIM all 4 points in one go?

4 Likes

Jezuz is that the results of a FIM or Top? I like it. The Bush is back in a big way lol :metal:

2 Likes

You post answered my question :slight_smile: I say go for it. :metal:

2 Likes

one TOP :smiley:

2 Likes

its less traumatic than topping all four at once. Rock On!!!

2 Likes

Thank you man!! yeah I got drunk on some hard seltzers going back a month ago and it was my misses head or the plants… :crazy_face:

jokes aside kinda glad i did a heavy topping back then!

1 Like

you can’t go wrong with either unless you f**k up the FIM or Top :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

so just make sure your paying attention lol

1 Like

im just wondering if i should FIM the 2 new leaves or go inside them 2 new leave and micro fim whats just popping through…

1 Like

where’s that you tube I put on your page is it up above? look back and watch it again. :metal:

1 Like

Will do thanks for your input on this appreciate it

1 Like
1 Like

Here she is at 7 weeks Veg!

1.5 feet sq, wide
about 6 inch tall haha!

A little more width to play with before touching the 2x2 tent sides…

1 more week then il consider flipping to flower… this first ever grow has taught me loads!

Im unsure if i should keep vegging a bit longer… Any thoughts?

Thanks BM

5 Likes

I always try to let my plants get about 1/3 to 1/2 the desired height at harvest. I figger a stretch of 2-3 times. So if you want say 6 ft plants, let them get a good two feet tall at least.

2 Likes