CaliBest420 aka Mark on Strainly

I’ve purchased from Mark numerous times and had nothing but great things to say. Until yesterday.

In late September I ordered some Afghan #1 seeds via Strainly. No rush reason for buying; just increasing options for the occasional fill-in spot during runs. I actually forgot having ordered them until last week when I noticed the order.

I sent a text to Mark and he replied minutes later. He promised to check it out. A few days go by and I’m not worried about it cuz whatever. The very next day I get a package from him containing double what I ordered plus ~20 of another of his I’ve not yet tried.

No return envelope. I flip the envelope over and it says, in big sharpie letters COMP. So he didn’t waste time trying to figure out where the disconnect happened - he just wanted me to continue being a happy customer. And here I am, a happy customer.

I worked 30+ years in Sales then Sales Management. I built and managed many Sales teams to high performance and industry-best customer service. I’m humble-bragging here to illustrate my sensitivity to customer service.

Few people these days are committed to ensuring customer happiness. When I experience great service I feel compelled to share it. Mark handled it this way without even having my money yet!

While I’ve yet to smoke anything from Mark’s gear, I have some running now which you can check out here in my grow log: Kingmambo’s COVID Potpourri

My best recommendation is to use phone or text with Mark. He has responded within minutes every time time without fail for me.

Kev :call_me_hand:t5:

36 Likes