CaliBest420 aka Mark on Strainly

What did you think about the brother mendel’s bubba? There local to me but don’t answer my emails very well

It only gets updated as the usps scans it sometimes sorting facilities don’t scan them before they go to the next spot it happens to me often when I get things from the west coast it just disappears till it hits my local post office

3 Likes

Just got my order in yesterday. Ordered 3 strains, 10 each, he sent two freebie strains too.

1 Like

When I first joined Strainly, I got seeds from Brother Mendel. Fast shipment, responded to messages (through Strainly), seeds germinated excellently. I see his offerings have more than doubled in cost since then. I reserve opinion now that I see that. Do say safe/be well. BTW, you ready for an assortment of Mark’s offering? Just saying!!!

2 Likes

I ordered from Mark, got a Tracking Nr. via Txt. NEVER got any info via USPS, then 3 days later, in my Mailbox. It’s happened a few times when ordering from eBay also. All, stay safe/be well.

3 Likes

It’s been a while now. They were supposed to arrive the 24th of last month

1 Like

You’re right…if you have a Tracking Number, go to the nearest USPS. I did that once when I had that problem. Two days later, my envelope mysteriously showed up. If you got a Tracking Nr., chances are he mailed it. SS/NW. BTW, do you have his Number?

1 Like

Yeah I’m ready whenever you are :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah I’ve tried strainly then he gave me his personal one but everything Ive tried to order he is either out of stock or sends me a list of strains with different prices and bean amounts then the ones I’m responding to idk seemed like he was changing things on the spot to make a bigger sale

I was probably just reading to deep into things but when I want to order multiple strains in 3 packs but there all either out of stock or only available in larger now much more expensive per bean packs I’m good lol I was just trying to get some baby yoda og lol and stl confidential which after thinking about it im not really interested in them past the name lol

Yes I do. Every time I track it it says no info come back in an hour and nothing everytime. Marks receipt said the 24th of last month. So I made a complaint and my post office said they would look into it. That was 2 days ago

2 Likes

I’ll have something-something headed your way in a few days. Working in Overdrive to get this Construction Project buttoned up before true Winter sets in. Bear wit me, please!!! Rest assured, I haven’t forgotten about you…NEVER!!! Gonna conduct another B-I-G Fundraiser Auction (Canada/EU ONLY) in a few weeks. Most of Mark’s gear AND some of SOMA’s Lavender I got from @Heritagefarms. My way of contributing to OG. One thing you’ll NEVER see me auctioning is ANYTHING I have from @SamwellBB (Baked Beanz). You’re the only person I’ve shared those with. Be well, keep yourself safe and, NEVER let them see you sweat!!! You win in the end. BTW…look up captainredbeardseeds.com…he started on strainly, has his own website now and, has some OUTSTANDING selections, BOTH Reg and Fem. You DON’T have to buy a 10 pack either, very impressive.

4 Likes

This one? https://captainredbeardseeds.com/

2 Likes

That’s the one…has come up in the world!!! I vouch for the Captain 100% X’s Ten. His WC OG will make you say “I do” in your sleep!!! SS/BW

2 Likes

more like trying to climb…the website is kind of broken atm (Firefox)

It works on my phone… not the one that misterbee posted, that brought me to some sort of hot sauce or salsa hehe

1 Like

All the strains I have got from brother Mendel’s have been good He’s been very helpful to me
His gear is on the higher side but his help has made up for this on my end :100:

1 Like

Yeah I just don’t like being not answered then when I finally am it’s with new prices

1 Like

He Always respond back on Facebook

1 Like

I would like to meet this Mark fellow. Seems like he would be a great addition to our crew.

3 Likes

He’s been asked to join many/most of the Forums. He’s simply adverse to the idea of dedicating too much time to that end of the MJ game. I imagine he has more “irons in the fire” also. Believe me, I’ve recommended it. He’d rather be in the dirt!! Stay safe/be well.

5 Likes

Yeah I’ve invited him and probably a couple dozen others between breeders and quality people from youtube would love to get some of the future cannabis project people here

Only ones who even responded was AK Bean Brains and the guy who gave Kyle kushman the strawberry cough neither seemed that interested though :unamused:

8 Likes