Can we get a collective donation for this?

Attitude has their stuff and i have successfully ordered from them a few times in the past. Last time i ordered stealth shipping and for some reason they took them out of the breeders packs. Minda made me wonder. My orders before that came in breeder packaging.

1 Like

Its standard for them to remove them From the breeders packs, some people trust it some dont. I’ve grown out alot of gear I got of the tude and it’s always what it’s supposed to be.

6 Likes

That’s awesome man! Smoke a doobie for me.

1 Like

UMellow has some good vintage stuff I’d be interested, but everyone’s searching for the RKS.

1 Like

That was my thinking, but I was trying to get as close as I could by obtaining a skunk line close to the early -mid 80’s before RKS disappeared. Looks like we will have to start from scratch.

2 Likes

36 posts were split to a new topic: Lavender Collective Gathering

PayPal gift maybe the way forward as there is no charges involved and it’s instant. :+1:

4 Likes

Whatever the deal is ill buy in lol
Thanks

5 Likes

Thanx everyone for showing the OG love this was one of my first threads here maybe my second. A very BIG thank you to @Jjm he’s gifting me some of the UFS#18 to do a OP on the f2’s I will put the journal up here when I start and split the beans with him. I would also like to pass the love on to any other OG’s looking for some classic skunk smoke (pun intended) with my share! Thanx to everyone for stopping by and showing interest and input. Love the love here at OG!
CS

13 Likes

Hey hey good luck with those ufs skunk I have some I will be exploring also. Hopefully with how many went out somebody finds that stinky skunk spray, and they are already beyond the 2nd generation from what I understand.

4 Likes

Hey brotha man thank you, I’m pretty excited about them for sure !! Good luck to you as well hope you find what your looking for in the Lavender!
CS

3 Likes

TNF is doing a drop of the Skunk sometime in February

TB of BSGFs

1 Like

I would also be willing to pitch in, and if you the Lavender ever is mentioned like this, and I can, I’ll pitch in on that, too! Sounds like a great chance at a rare and special one! What am I saying, this is OVERGROW.COM and great chances pop up here, it seems on the regular…

3 Likes

Sounds good brother.
I know I feel like we’re always WINNING BIGLEY!!
CS

1 Like

If there’s ever anything going on with this in the future, I’ll pitch in then. I guess I underestimated the interest and was slow on the uptake.

1 Like

Hey brother I’m glad your finding a home. I sure do enjoy the folks here and your passion is a pleasure to watch! I sure don’t want you to give me 1/2 the beans you create. I’d love a few, but what would really make me happy is for you to pass them out far n wide😀.

4 Likes

I bought some tonight. The 96’ skunk 1. I think @DiggySoze has the idea with it being a cross that makes the rks. As folk lore goes it was a cross Sam used to make the skunk. And I think using some older cultivars may have some luck. @ToddMcC I’m not sure if this is the real deal older stuff as a seed looks like a seed to me any day. But for genetics sakes I hope they are. And I hope you can get a hold of some real old stuff and drop it. But for now we go hunting in some old stuff, mixed with some new stuff that came from that same old stuff.

8 Likes

From what I’ve been gathering from old threads on ICMAG and around, the rks smell in the skunk lines came from an Afghani in the original cross. Sam didn’t like the rks smell so he worked on breeding it out of the strain and making it sweet instead. He supposedly still has the seeds it came in though and could re-release it, not sure if he has or not yet as the comments I’m still reading are from ~2008 :stuck_out_tongue:

In other news, my seed buying addiction got me to order a pack of (Haze/Skunk#1) x Skunk#1 x (Haze/Skunk#1) from Sam over on Seedbay today, send help please :laughing:

4 Likes

To be honest skunkiest stuff I’ve had had been from south of the border, Mexican brick growen out. I have tons of seeds from that stuff all the way back to the early 2000’s every bean is a stinky variety

3 Likes

But I did buy 15. 5 are in the soil already. 1 has popped, I’ll keep everyone updated as they grow and what comes of them.

7 Likes