Can we get a collective donation for this?

I see this ending like that jackass that blew 6k on bunk beans…

Tread carefully because you literally have nothing but someone’s word and thats usually not worth shit

14 Likes

I know it’s off topic @Classicskunk1986. I had some road kill skunk x purple unicorn from Bohdi that sat in jar all summer and when I’m done smoking a joint the roach smells exactly like a dead skunk. It was super sweet tasting when fresh and not that impressed with buzz…but now it’s quite good and I’m finally getting why he named it rks

3 Likes

I think we’re trying to reverse time by taking the current skunks and looking for their ancestors without >10,000 plant runs. Imho it would make more sense to start from scratch and try to find the right mix of parents that produce a skunk odor.

(Also, I’ve often wondered if the curing methods didn’t help influence the smell. Myrcene turns into Hashishene under very specific conditions, and if we start experimenting with long-storage of unbroken trichomes under various conditions, we might start to see novel compounds coming out of the wazoo.)

6 Likes

Id be willing to throw in on a pack of lavender. Are soma seeds available anywhere in the states.

1 Like

I’d help out

I see this breeder that use Uncle Festers skunk 18 in a lot of his crosses has anyone ever tried his work
https://thenaturefarm.com/

2 Likes

I wanted to…maybe in the future…curious to hear peoples answers
And as for Soma…I met him once at the CC in 2011…he was kind of a dick…you grow great weed, sure…but dont be a dick…won’t support him or his work. I’ll smoke some of that lavender if you offer though…lol

1 Like

That’s the problem he dosent ship to the states , a few banks that carry his gear do though.
I want his lavender but his amnesia haze is rather well known. His rockbud would be a great one to preserve also.

2 Likes

Sucks you had a bad interaction with him he isent known for that. That atmosphere at those cups makes people act strange.

1 Like

Yeah I was lucky and was gifted some uncle festers skunk from a member here. I plan on growing them out along side every other skunk 1 seed I have acquired. I do agree that it would probably be easier to recreate it then to pull it out of beans that have been bred further away from it. Need some true acupolco and columbian plus a pre war afghan to even consider it though.

4 Likes

Attitude has their stuff and i have successfully ordered from them a few times in the past. Last time i ordered stealth shipping and for some reason they took them out of the breeders packs. Minda made me wonder. My orders before that came in breeder packaging.

1 Like

Its standard for them to remove them From the breeders packs, some people trust it some dont. I’ve grown out alot of gear I got of the tude and it’s always what it’s supposed to be.

6 Likes

That’s awesome man! Smoke a doobie for me.

1 Like

UMellow has some good vintage stuff I’d be interested, but everyone’s searching for the RKS.

1 Like

That was my thinking, but I was trying to get as close as I could by obtaining a skunk line close to the early -mid 80’s before RKS disappeared. Looks like we will have to start from scratch.

2 Likes

36 posts were split to a new topic: Lavender Collective Gathering

PayPal gift maybe the way forward as there is no charges involved and it’s instant. :+1:

4 Likes

Whatever the deal is ill buy in lol
Thanks

5 Likes

Thanx everyone for showing the OG love this was one of my first threads here maybe my second. A very BIG thank you to @Jjm he’s gifting me some of the UFS#18 to do a OP on the f2’s I will put the journal up here when I start and split the beans with him. I would also like to pass the love on to any other OG’s looking for some classic skunk smoke (pun intended) with my share! Thanx to everyone for stopping by and showing interest and input. Love the love here at OG!
CS

13 Likes

Hey hey good luck with those ufs skunk I have some I will be exploring also. Hopefully with how many went out somebody finds that stinky skunk spray, and they are already beyond the 2nd generation from what I understand.

4 Likes

Hey brotha man thank you, I’m pretty excited about them for sure !! Good luck to you as well hope you find what your looking for in the Lavender!
CS

3 Likes