Can we get a collective donation for this?

TNF is doing a drop of the Skunk sometime in February

TB of BSGFs

1 Like

I would also be willing to pitch in, and if you the Lavender ever is mentioned like this, and I can, Iā€™ll pitch in on that, too! Sounds like a great chance at a rare and special one! What am I saying, this is OVERGROW.COM and great chances pop up here, it seems on the regularā€¦

3 Likes

Sounds good brother.
I know I feel like weā€™re always WINNING BIGLEY!!
CS

1 Like

If thereā€™s ever anything going on with this in the future, Iā€™ll pitch in then. I guess I underestimated the interest and was slow on the uptake.

1 Like

Hey brother Iā€™m glad your finding a home. I sure do enjoy the folks here and your passion is a pleasure to watch! I sure donā€™t want you to give me 1/2 the beans you create. Iā€™d love a few, but what would really make me happy is for you to pass them out far n widešŸ˜€.

4 Likes

I bought some tonight. The 96ā€™ skunk 1. I think @DiggySoze has the idea with it being a cross that makes the rks. As folk lore goes it was a cross Sam used to make the skunk. And I think using some older cultivars may have some luck. @ToddMcC Iā€™m not sure if this is the real deal older stuff as a seed looks like a seed to me any day. But for genetics sakes I hope they are. And I hope you can get a hold of some real old stuff and drop it. But for now we go hunting in some old stuff, mixed with some new stuff that came from that same old stuff.

8 Likes

From what Iā€™ve been gathering from old threads on ICMAG and around, the rks smell in the skunk lines came from an Afghani in the original cross. Sam didnā€™t like the rks smell so he worked on breeding it out of the strain and making it sweet instead. He supposedly still has the seeds it came in though and could re-release it, not sure if he has or not yet as the comments Iā€™m still reading are from ~2008 :stuck_out_tongue:

In other news, my seed buying addiction got me to order a pack of (Haze/Skunk#1) x Skunk#1 x (Haze/Skunk#1) from Sam over on Seedbay today, send help please :laughing:

4 Likes

To be honest skunkiest stuff Iā€™ve had had been from south of the border, Mexican brick growen out. I have tons of seeds from that stuff all the way back to the early 2000ā€™s every bean is a stinky variety

3 Likes

But I did buy 15. 5 are in the soil already. 1 has popped, Iā€™ll keep everyone updated as they grow and what comes of them.

7 Likes

Thereā€™s a reason why. The BOEL took roadkill skunk down the Mexico. Michoacan in particular.

4 Likes