Canadian Clone Exchange

I can wait that would be very cool of you.

2 Likes

I have some extra clones if anyone can give them a home. Thereā€™s Stellar Collision, Sensi Star, Purple G and Garlic Cookies (untested seed from 34th St Seed company, has decent crystal for 3 weeks into flower but itā€™s not a selected mom or anything). Shoot me a PM if interested, Iā€™ve got around 6 or so of each give or take that need to be adopted.

4 Likes

Iā€™m all Indica out. Breeding this GSC project ended up filling my flower room with extremely powerful Indica leaning stash. And I have a couple extra rooted clones in the soil if someone is near Amherstburg and wants an amazing strain. One of the best weeds Iā€™ve ever smoked.

7 Likes

The Red Girl Scout Cookies is above 25%

10 Likes

Thatā€™s a beauty of a plantā€¦well done!

2 Likes

The genetics are killer!

4 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

3 Likes

Sadly Iā€™m not in your neighbourhood or Iā€™d definitely take you up on the offer, beautiful looking plant. Whatā€™s the red GSC a cross of or is it just a specific pheno of GSC?

2 Likes

A pheno found from GSC Regular Seeds. And itā€™s very powerful!

4 Likes

That red GSC is beautiful, Iā€™d scoop that up from ya if it becomes available

I only have 3 left for finishing my breeding. But in case one comes available what city do you live in?

1 Like

Gatineau, QC

Me too Floyd. I really appreciate theyā€™re varieties :seedling::+1:

1 Like

Looking for Chem D original cut, as well as a Dark horse Bruce Banner 3, would also love to find a super potent long lasting Sativa NLD type,
I do have(original) clones to trade,Canada only for now(preferably within reach for Alberta)
Please DM cheers ! Peace

3 Likes

Wish I could help ya out, but donā€™t have any of those youā€™re looking forā€¦ What kind of original cuts do you have?

3 Likes

@Granola if anymore pink Kush clones or rockstar come up again please hmu, lots to offer in return. LOTS.

Also Iā€™m looking for HAOG (hells angels OG) if anyone knows of someone or comes across some, thanks in advance

4 Likes

Should be able to help with the D in a few weeks, message me to remind me please and weā€™ll figure it out. @Ftlob

2 Likes

Sounds beautiful brother,hope you are well ! Cheers!

2 Likes

So the outdoor season has started and I will have some available cuts in the next few weeks for those interested. Hereā€™s the list of whatā€™ll be available

1. Pre 98 Bubba Kush
  2. Alien OG
  3. OG Kush
  4. Sour Diesel
  5. Critical Widow
  6. Zkittle Brain
  7. White Gold
  8. ACDC (CBD)
  9. Glueberry OG
  10. Gelato
11 Likes

@Crawfish was asking if i could get him a good cbd strain.
Maybe he is interested

2 Likes