Canadian Clone Exchange

7 Likes

Thatā€™s some holy shit lol

6 Likes

I had to laugh, I screamed the same phrase when I was hit. I ran out of the house afraid of the treeline, they were bent like a cartoon, two years ago one fell knocked my power out cost me 1,600 or something. I am very glad the trees held up.

1 Like

Tornado hit Uxbridge, 30 minutes from us. We got a good blast but didnā€™t lose power. No real damage here.

5 Likes

Got hit by this also (Iā€™m in Ottawa). Shit was crazy. Was without power for close to 24 hours. Still havenā€™t had internet since Saturday. Some people still donā€™t have power. I took a video right outside my house. Luckily nothing got damaged here but tons of trees and tree branches in the area got broken. A buddy of mine was camping during it and said he had trees falling all around him. Pretty sure a tree fell into someoneā€™s house on my street.

Donā€™t remember this kind of widespread power outages since the ice storm in 98 when I was 8 haha. Crazy amount of damage for like 20 mins of storm.

4 Likes

Iā€™m in Toronto and my power flipped on and off many times but stayed on. It interrupted my movie.

I have family near Montreal and they lost power for 36 hours.

Years ago I was in a hurricane and lost power and water for 4 days and had to go to a military checkpoint for food water and ice. Interesting times. I also had to steal water from the pool to flush the toilet

8 Likes

I remember that ice storm, it took me forever to walk from Algonguin to Viewomount near Merivale. Few lines were down right in the middle of the road and I had to keep rerouting, and the streets were sheets of ice very hard to get traction. My brother and dad are still there. A lot of down trees in the park behind their house, and they all fell in the direction away from all the houses. They got lucky. Some people where I am 45 min North are still out of power, they are on roads pretty far in, many power lines have not been seen in a while installed say 10 years ago with a lot of tree growth since. Trucks are having a hard time getting too down lines I guess.

2 Likes

lol I also used my neighbors pool water ( and the lake water) to flush my toilet.

2 Likes

I got a box of rooted cuts from a member here , manitoba to rural BC interior. 9 days in transit without light and they are all alive in 1 gallon pots out on my deck enjoying the sunshine :wink:
I think that is a record for me and the senderā€¦ 9 days LOL we expected them to be mush. Hardy little weeds they are!!

10 Likes

Dude , Manitoba actually has a few decent cuts lol :v:t2::v:t2::boom::boom::fire::fire:

8 Likes

Nice brother Tom! Glad to hear this.

5 Likes

Hey fellow Canadians, so I have the opportunity to get cuts of pink kush (@Neb I think we talked about wanting this one) rockstar and pinetar (I think itā€™s the bc cut ) anyone intrested ?

12 Likes

How was the flavour?

3 Likes

@Pigeonman :point_up:

6 Likes

defiantly interested in a good pink kush clone

4 Likes

!!!

The server canā€™t handle my EXCLAIMATION MARKS @Granola

7 Likes

I currently have no indoor plants just thousands of seeds but I could use a Rockstar or Pink Kush clone !

9 Likes

I have an amazing Girl Scout Cookies clone going in Amherstburg Ontario and I have an extra rooted clone I could give away for a cup of coffee and a doobie.

8 Likes

I wanted to do a nice grafted breeding grow again. I wanted to make something really special, ā€œout of this worldā€, kinda stuff. I was wondering if anyone could keep your ears open for a really strong genetic for me. A clone would be amazing as I wouldnā€™t have to pheno hunt, which would take a very long time in my situation. I hear that Godfather OG has the highest thc level recorded but I dont believe that is the case anymore with new varieties like grease monkey and others. If anyone has any recommendations I will gladly hear them. Hope to hear about some great stuff soon. A handsome finders present would most likely be in order if a good (godfather og) or a better strain is found and and delivered. Thanks OGers!

3 Likes

Ok who ever is intrested in clones I got a list just shoot me a message and I can send it to you and we can work out some details. @Neb @Pigeonman @50State

Ps @Andrane I can get grease monkey but itā€™s going to be a few weeks

7 Likes