Canadian Clone Exchange

Yeah man I should be able to do that. My biggest concern right now is getting him harvested before I have to head out of town for work. I cut the light back to 10.5/13.5 to try and speed him up. It’s got to be soon he’s been flowering for a few weeks now.

4 Likes

I’m all for this canadian super secret cut trading cult lol

I skipped a few posts…

I threw seeds around from my personal collection and for every line I gifted I grew way too many. I want to start a “the one to beat” cuts line from my part of the woods. You find better, you hold the title.

I’m tired of the pretty pictures 30 mins do nothing buzz cuts.

We.can.do.better.

4 Likes

I agree . I would really like to find my dream plants . I swear the weed I got in high school blew the doors off the shit thats around now. I really miss that old bc bomb came marked as hp the 2 hour ride , couldn’t even open your eyes in the middle of the night because your so burnt.

My problem is limited space . And I hate mediocre weed.

Too many times I’ve grown plants not worth the time or water . And thats what I get to smoke for the next 3 months . So for me it’s clones and a few seeds off to the sides of the light hoping to hit that genetic lottery …

On a different note

I put these in ziplock in fridge on feb 11th . I bet most would root. Not too shabby, mom needed water when she got cut

6 Likes

… macxfpog when is the next pruning lmao!

2 Likes

You can send clones, seedlings and seeds that’s not flowering. As long as there a gift your good to go. There’s clone companies in Canada that are not with health Canada. Their clones are gifted but they have a service charge for the paperwork and shipping lol

4 Likes

That’s crazy. There’s nine leaf clover and online clones Canada that’s way cheaper. I haven’t ordered from either but have been looking

2 Likes

Those sound like some great strains!

1 Like

What am awesome idea to have a dedicated clone exchange thread,I’ve been frantically locking everything into seed form, well ,as close as I can with the best males I can find ,and for the first time I let my Sunshine Daydream cutting go ,last one in flower, I would have loved to pass that on before I let her go,had her for a few years now,and just so many beans to get through ! Love and Respect everyone !
I’ll definitely try to get some Massgas cuttings going !
Peace

3 Likes

Okay y’all.

So this summer I am 100% running UK CHEESE so that’s my option #1 for sharing and if things go as well as I hope Option 2 will be Manitoba Poison.

I popped 2x seeds, 1= male and 1x female and the male started flowering at 3 weeks under 18/6. I’ve been told this strain MAY jump into flower if stressed out and I think they were in this state due to 3weeks in a solocup being underfed by accident.

The female is doing well and I’m gonna keep the male for a branch of seeds in the summer.

Everything else will be autos so other than that I should have enough veg on my mothers to offer:

Pink Cookies, Kosher Kush, Gelato, Mendo Breath which are all females & last but not least my MALE Mexican Death Sativa

:hugs:

6 Likes

@Pigeonman is just the Mexican Death Sativa a male or are they all males? But Pink Cookies and Mendo Breath sound nice! I already have a gelato on the way from a buddy.

The strains I’ll have available in a couple weeks are:

• Dr. Grinspoon (haven’t flowered it out yet so I’m not sure what the final product is like)
  • White Gold
  • Crescendo
  • Tropical Punch
  • ACDC - CBD (<1% THC)
4 Likes

@DonGnosis , only MDS is male. I’m keeping it in veg until another Central American Lady is in the house up north :wink:

I edited my post for clarity.

THIS REMINDED ME I SHOULD ALSO HAVE SOME CBD PLANTS GOING TOO!

None of these are sexed yet, but my fingers are :crossed_fingers: for fems as they are part of my “Fuck Cancer” project.

ACDC CBD,
CBD OG Kush,
Freedom Dream CBD

:metal:

5 Likes

@Pigeonman I might take you up on those CBD varieties when they are available

3 Likes

I like cheese :grin: I have a pack of greenhouse seeds exodus cheese from 2005 I can’t wait for the time to be right for those bad boys

What’s the lineage of Manitoba poison? I never ran that, or seen it

5 Likes

That I will have to ask @jessethestoner to chime in as I got these on a trade from his wonderful self.
Its original lineage would have been Bred by Great White North from unnamed African varieties (including Durban Poison) to have a plant with a flower period ending by Sept 1st to make it worth your time growing outdoors in a place like Manitoba. :hugs:

5 Likes

I’ve got a mother plant of washing machine that has exodus cheese as one of the parents and it is one raunchy girl, had to double the carbon filter.

6 Likes

Update my thread with all my mother plants. :hugs:

2 Likes

Nah , they all rooted bro

2 Likes

I got them from a member of the forum unleashdagreen about 10 years ago (omg its crazy its been so long).

They were reproduced twice by the member, who bought them from the great white north.

I cant really say what the genetics are, but it seems to be some kind of durban poison type selection. Its an indica type high, short squat plants, so idk

3 Likes

May be in for this…. I’ve definitely got a decent stable and always looking to build.

1 Like

Thanks @jessethestoner !!!

3 Likes