Canadian Clone Exchange

Your shoppers drug mart sells weed?

3 Likes

https://cannabis.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en_CA/

4 Likes

Oh, wow.
The packaging they use can be ridiculous. The amount of plastic bottles they use for such small amounts.

4 Likes

Galen Weston selling weed makes me sick.

2 Likes

Yes, they are my LP. I use them because they sell from multiple producers so they are the best in my opinion. They also deliver same day for me if I order before noon. My scrip ends next month and I am going to let it go. I just have no need to buy externally any more and still got my 5g/day scrip for growing.

5 Likes

It sometimes takes them 4 days to fill my ā€œrealā€ prescriptions. They have a special hate filled place in my heart

4 Likes

Yeah, here in the GTA they have a deal with a courier company for their cash cow. I think they sell for like 50 LPā€™s so the best selection weed wise. Still rather smoke my own :slight_smile: Also for your scrips, donā€™t hate them too much. They probably need enough employees around so they have enough fingers and toes to count out the pills.

3 Likes

Could not agree more.

The only legal thing Iā€™ve liked were gelcaps so I could really dial in the dosage. Much more precise than 1 cookie. Still like a cookie though.

3 Likes

I have had some great stuff from them over the years. I used to stock up on hindu kush which tested in at 28% and was cheap from Tweed. I used Broken Coast out of BC and Peace Naturals as well as a few others before going to Shoppers. The oils I used to buy from Tweed were fantastic. I used some to bake a couple batches of 150MG muffins and it was just amazing. I am still called the muffin man and almost took out an entire cottage of people :crazy_face: A few of the guests freaked out for hours, it was funny when it was over and really messed up while it was going on. The whole time I was just there saying, itā€™s just weed, nothing bad can happen to you, relax. Than I made a huge dinner while 3 of them hid in their room before finally passing out. Now that was some strong stuff.

6 Likes

Babysitting the squares is always fun. They create so much of their own drama.

3 Likes

Howā€™s that OSC fast flowering landrace sativa going for you? :rofl:

I never ended up using mine. It came with my growing licence so I was like, why not, itā€™s also free. Still didnā€™t use it. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I found one with a 14 day flower time so I was psyched! 26 crops a year!

3 Likes

Pfft. Only! Add Cal-Mag+ and some chanting and you should double that at least!

2 Likes

Itā€™s such a joke. They have less credibility than a street dealer.

1 Like

This would be a great idea when I do my pruning right before and just starting flower. I toss plenty of good cuts to the cats, my recycled soil bins and my worm binā€¦somebody could be growing those!

2 Likes

Exactly! When you do your pruning, send out a message in here and see if anyone wants to trade! My plants will be another two weeks before I can prune them back again

1 Like

Iā€™d just be gifting, Iā€™ve no space or means to take on anything living lol. I just tossed a dozen or so MacxFPOG cuts and a few Black Candylands and some Congo Creek Hazes yesterday šŸ¤¦šŸ‘Ž

5 Likes

Nooooooooo in the garbage you say !

2 Likes

Hey Fitz can you save me vial of some of that CCH when the male finally drops his pollen?

1 Like

Well not the garbageā€¦into my recycled soil and worm binā€¦but yeah :man_shrugging:
I used to hook up my only local grow buddy but heā€™s a mess and kills everything I give him so I gave up helping him out.
Money is super tight for me right now so Iā€™ll need to figure out the cheapest yet most successful way to ship cuts. Unless people were willing to cover the shipping. Either way Iā€™m definitely going to post here next time Iā€™m getting ready to prune, might as well get them out there!

3 Likes