Canadian Clone Exchange

No worries, i am happily watching your grow. Things are looking good

3 Likes

Thank you :hugs:
Those two ManPois are taking off these past few days :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Lol I dont think they need another this round

2 Likes

Does anyone have sunset sherbert or a decent forum cut.

4 Likes

So shitty news, got a clone from a buddy that had spider mites on it, they then spread to my motherā€™s. Iā€™ve been spraying the plants and got control over them but I know out of respect that I must share this information with people in case they want clones.

Thereā€™s always a risk with sending clones from grow space to grow space. Usually I dunk new clones in Opal, then keep them in a quarantine area until I know the plant is clean. Having blind faith in my buddy fucked me over haha atleast I am able to control the problem.

7 Likes

Iā€™m cutting back some motherā€™s today, anyone interested in some ACDC CBD cuts or Tropical Punch? Plants and tents have been clean but I would still suggest doing a soap dip of the cuttings and quarantine any new plants to be safe

5 Likes

I would love if feasible a cut of the ACDC. I am really partial to any cannatonic cross, and have been cursed by males on all of my cbd dominant plants this run.

3 Likes

I chopped some lower branches off my one BOG Sour Bubble BX3, the bushy one, and was not sure if anyone would want them. Just stuck them in some water for now. They are just sitting in the right of the photo.

8 Likes

@sprinklememaynee pm me if ya want

2 Likes

Iā€™m not opposed to scooping a couple from you, would you want anything in return?

4 Likes

I would absolutely love a cut of your ACDC !

4 Likes

Send me a pm!

3 Likes

Well honestly I had not thought about it and have never shipped a clone. Cash is tight right now so I would say the only thing I would ask is you pay for the shipping and perhaps instruct me on the best way to ship them. Other than that I donā€™t need anything.

3 Likes

That can work, Iā€™ll get an idea of shipping cost today and get back to you. In the past Iā€™ve just taken cuttings, dampen some paper towel wrapped it around the base, put them into a Ziploc and send em off. I know some people put the Ziploc in a dvd case or something but thatā€™s more weight and money.

4 Likes

Ok cool, get back to me when you get a chance. I am in Mississauga if that helps with finding out shipping cost. I canā€™t see it being much but not sure where you are. Be cool to see someone use some of these cuttings for themselves. Might as well get all I can out of these BX3ā€™s, these are hard to find these days.

5 Likes

how many cuttings do you think you have ? i wonder whats the cheapest and fastest way to ship does anyone know ?

3 Likes

If I do normal mail its only $4 for me but could take up to 8 days to arrive which is risky haha Iā€™ll have to double check xpresspost and see how much it is

2 Likes

If itā€™s fairly affordable I have enough to send to you aswell

1 Like

Donā€™t know. Chopped 4 branches but I can take more from the other 2 big ones.

2 Likes

i see what my count is like i been so busy i havent kept many clones alive and bushing out some moms taking awhile maybe ill let you know what happens brotha. and ill see if i can find shipping info

2 Likes