Canadian Clone Exchange

Have any Canadians tried these guys out?

https://apollogreengenetics.com/collections/regular-seeds

4 Likes

Never heard of them there prices arenā€™t too bad .

3 Likes

No, I have not.yes prices for 4 clones is good
Only place Iā€™ve got clones in Canada was clone superstore I think itā€™s called. They are an official seller of ethos gear. He sells ethos seeds as well.
I got 4 nice big healthy teens was pretty impressed. But only ran them all once as none were as good as any of my keeperā€™s. Weā€™re nice plants but just not nice enoughā€¦lol

Iā€™m scared of getting pests and what not from these canadian clone sellars as thereā€™s no real reviews and the ones you see on the forums usually arenā€™t that good.

I have some coming to me from strainly , I ordered today. From auntie janes nursery I see really good reviews about this place so Iā€™m hoping for the best.

3 Likes

These guys are legal im not sure about clone superstore so that is more appealing to me.

1 Like

Oh ok nice, I didnā€™t know that, I didnā€™t think you could actually buy clones legally from anywhereā€¦lol sorry

Have you found any other legal places?

Ya your right the clone superstore definitely not legal. They tell you right off your paying for a consultation not for plant material.

I keep my eye on a place called mother labs that looks to have a wide variety of stock but they havenā€™t yet started selling to homegrowers

3 Likes

https://growhaussupply.ca/ is another legal one ive had my eye on. Not that i really have anything against the illegal clone guys its just that I like to know what im paying for lol

3 Likes

@Neb Thanks
Got to be canadian second strain beaver breathšŸ¤£

3 Likes

Mother labs definitely has some quality clones, most of the legal producers are buying their stock from them. Iā€™ve grown out a few of their strains

2 Likes

@Neb that website doesnā€™t seem too bad, they post their COAā€™s which is nice but Iā€™d be curious on how accurate they are. The legendary Larry Iā€™ve grown and hit 25.7% in greenhouse so 28 isnā€™t too far off and achievable in proper conditions. That garlic Chem looks awesome too. Honestly Iā€™ll probably end up trying out this website soon.

4 Likes

How did you get your hands on a mother Labs clone?
Had my eye on them for over a year but they never seem to want to sell to homegrowers

1 Like

I work for an LP, currently they are only setup with them. But they will be available to the medical growers soon from what theyā€™ve told me

2 Likes

So just an update, after sending some clones through the mail without paying for expedited postage, they made it safe. I wanted to trial that first before sending stuff out to more people. Once I get rooting rates I will be more than happy to send more out with confidence. All said and done it costed about $5 to send across Canada so well worth it for both parties. I fit about 5-10 cuttings depending on size in the package. My motherā€™s are currently getting to size and I can send off another round of varieties for those interested.

8 Likes

Appreciate you testing it out! Going to be sending some cuts out in the near future, this alleviates a bunch of concern. :+1:

4 Likes

Jezuz candyland for sure lovely lovely just want to take a bite out of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Black Candyland bud for your viewing pleasure @ColeLennon .

14 Likes

That looks bomb

1 Like

yum yum yummy yes its a complete sentence lol

2 Likes

Is that JOTI? looks killer man!

2 Likes

Yes it is.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update and great but of infošŸ˜„
How long did they spend in transit?
Which strains you have? Definitely peeked my interest. Iā€™ve had my eye on mother labs for over a year. I guess the lpā€™s keep them too busy to deal with the public.

1 Like