Canadian Clone Exchange

Same woth that God Bud I’ve been working with for the last year. Great stuff coming from there, wowza!

4 Likes

I’m finally going start growing out my JOTI seeds. I have
Gods Kraken
Blackberry hammer
Black Cookies
Black Dosi Fire
Black Dolato
Black Candyland
In my fridge, and I have some Dutch Treat seedlings growing now.

11 Likes

I’ve grown joti God bud and God’s green crack both had really nice keepers, the ggc stayed in my garden for probably 2 years at least. Kinda wish now that I’m able to have more plants that I kept it.

3 Likes

drool emoji

3 Likes

I’ve done Godbud and Black Dosi Fire, both were awesome. That God’s Kraken sounds really interesting

4 Likes

Ive grown Black Dosi Fire. It was good.

5 Likes

I found the Dosi Fire pheno I ran was really tasty but not long lasting

4 Likes

From what I ran, the smell from the God bud over powers anything it’s crossed with.

Also used to grow sweet God from bc bud depot when I first started growing.

All three strains with God bud smelled almost identical

3 Likes

Black Dosi Fire

18 Likes

She’s a beauty! Love the dark purple the joti God gives everything, my God bud was almost black ot was so purple and the trimmed nugs were so beautifully coloured

6 Likes

19 Likes

Beautiful. I like the way it’s flopping like a star.

4 Likes

That plant looks beautiful, I love the dark purple colors shes showing off. I’ve grown God Bud but not sure if it was from JOTI but it was never purple and the buds were mediocre to say the least.

4 Likes

Did the God bud you had have a very pungent unique smell?
I found all God bud crosses I ran had same smell, was really nice and unique. Haven’t grown anything that smells similar.

7 Likes

It honestly just smelt like generic weed I wasn’t too impressed, popped banana’s near harvest every time it was grown too

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound like a good representation of God bud from my limited experience. Just my .02
You either like the smell of it or you don’t but a good representation is very unique and distinctive in the smell department in my opinion.

4 Likes

Ya I doubt it was even an authentic God Bud, I didn’t have it’s original source so who knows what it actually could have been, most likely just labeled God Bud to get sales haha.

Hi @DonGnosis I would certainly be interested in the ACDC if you do have any rooted cuts still.

Lemme take a look at my mother plant, you might have to wait a bit until I can get some decent cuttings for you, they won’t be rooted though just cuts

1 Like

I have a few cuts of my strawberry cough mother its originally from canuk seeds. She gets good color outdoor and produces some very nice terpy bud it smells like strawberry and fresh cracked pepper.

Im in barrie ontario if anyone is near that wants to trade

5 Likes