Canadian Clone Exchange

I’m open for a trade if you give me about a week or so, all my mom’s were either cut back or I started fresh ones so I gotta wait till they bounce back and grow a little more

2 Likes

Thats np mine just hit day 4 still some time… Im on ig and fb also ig florida_man_genetics fb adam fmg

1 Like

Thats perfect, I can certainly root some if you do end up being able to take cuts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll keep you posted!

3 Likes

Does anyone know a place in Canada to get elites from?

5 Likes

i ran there strawberry cough last year and was impressed also. not the heaviest buzz but above average and had amazing terps and color. good yield also.

1 Like

Thats y i liked it its a nice flavor decent buzz and makes some nice buds eventually imma do a scrog of one i think it would grow great. I recently crossed my girl with a garlicy aftet dinner breath male that was impressive so I’m hoping the babies will pack a punch

2 Likes

Sounds good mine look happy

2 Likes

I just lost my main winner garlic breath by thug pug. It was bomb and smelled like a rubber boot filled with diesel gas haha it was a sad day. I’ve been searching for that baby ever since

3 Likes

Awesome to see this happening. I’m always interested in trying what others love. If anyone wants I have a few mothers and would be happy to share.

Scott family farms Ultimate pink kush s1
Bodhi Mango hashplant
Bodhi eternal sunshine
Bodhi Purple afghan dla5 pheno
Santero snow thrower
Black snow (triangle pheno and solos stash pheno)

The pink is the best thing I’ve found to date and runs about 10 weeks.

8 Likes

Got any pics of the snow thrower?

3 Likes

Sadly i didnt get to finish her last run due to bugs, but she was mighty. Heavy feeder and resin was very sour smelling. This was her.

I’m running it again right now so may have some better pictures.

6 Likes

Santero has some interesting strains looks like she would of been a beast if it finished.

4 Likes

That sounds interesting…got any pics of that?

4 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior i was impressed overall with the plant. He sent me some new testers I’m excited to try as well.

@chronix absolutely, shes a lovely plant. Only thing to watch for is the 88g13hp makes for huge dense colas. So humidity should be low!

Uploading: BC3BE18A-6F84-4227-AD2C-7C2C9152BFF8.jpeg…

Smoke report is here Exploring weed and popping seed (in the workshop) - #119 by Kyumonryu

6 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior I know you already saw these but I will post again anyways in case @Kyumonryu is curious about em too. I’m glad I still have another pack I’ll probably revisit it one day.

I grew out the snow thrower last year and although I’m not the greatest grower yet I did really like the strain.

Here’s a copy and paste of a bunch of pics from my grow thread. I’m sure a better grower could make em shine even more:

#1 smells lemony with a smell I can only describe as funky/stale grape soda candy of some sort with lemon and fuel. Some smells are really hard to describe.

#2 edit: I noticed after posting this and looking at the bag that i somehow mixed 2 strains together in one bag that’s why I was mistaken with the smell. This one was the most “kushy” mostly grapey/lemon/sweet pine and a bit of gas type smells. My dumbass accidentally dumped some of the lemon chiesel so was confused about how the smell somehow changed lol. Luckily I noticed eventually.

#3 is funky grape/lemon jet fuel. This shit smells insanely strong. Kind of stuff that you can smell in someone’s pocket from 100km away haha.

#4 is very similar to #3. Both these are probably my 2 favourites. All the snow throwers smell strong but these 2 are even stankier. What I remember diesel to be like when I first started smoking. San did a great job with these IMO. Every time I open the bag puts a huge smile on my face. I’d say number 3 is a bit more heavy on the fuel and the number 4 is a bit more on the weird grape/lemon. Both very similar though.

Finally #5. I’d say this is the most well rounded of them all. Plenty of weird grape lemony candy and gas but not quite as much gas as 3 and 4.

And a few plant pics

16 Likes

Those look lovely! Thanks for sharing I had not seen those. You’re making me glad i bought some more as well!

6 Likes

Thanks for posting those up and great pictures .Not a damn thing wrong with how you grew them !

6 Likes

@Kyumonryu That snow thrower looks really nice, I like the #1 pheno you got

2 Likes

Also sounds very interesting. Love mango and love hashplant

3 Likes