Cannabis apple juice

Super duper Yummy! Just took a couple stalks from my male plant and an apple. Supposed to be super healthy

15 Likes

And then what happened? How did they become juice?

Looks good!

9 Likes

In the juicer. Like you’d juice carrots.

3 Likes

Love carrot juice…

Think you’re on to something here :carrot:

3 Likes

A little fresh ginger would be really good too

2 Likes

Carrot ginger cannabis juice would be amazing

2 Likes

If I had a juicer I would have posted pics by now

2 Likes

If you have a blender and ever make smoothies you can mix in some of the more tender cannabis leaves.

1 Like

I’ve been juicing my leaf matter for years and years! Super healthy

4 Likes

I don’t have room for a blender or juicer. :unamused:

1 Like

You can just chew the leaves too. :blush:

4 Likes

I was thinking something else when I saw the title lol. I haven’t tried this, but found the bottle

4 Likes

^ my wife and I used to do this quite often. Cannabis leaves taste very good in smoothies. I like them better than most other greens in this specific application.

4 Likes

Is there any affect from the juice? Why did you choose a male plant instead of some flowers?
Sounds yummy!

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Cannabis leaves are a balanced source of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. They probably contain all sorts of vitamins and minerals, but alas a can of Pringles has more nutritional information available than my favorite flower.

Cannabis has singlehandedly saved Australia and China from famine on more than one occasion.

It seems to be a real favourite around OG, too!

4 Likes

It does not get you high. I chose the male plant because I had nothing else to do with him and I wanted to get some use out of him.

4 Likes

I would love a nutritional breakdown of cannabis, and the serving size for it. Hmmm, sounds like a Fresh Canna Mix in the local grocery would be a popular hit :wink:

3 Likes

You’d think… probably popular with the right crowd. I showed some of my buddies a video of my dog eating my plants after they were laughing after hearing about a chicken that ate a full plant…

They looked at me like I had just killed a child.

They couldn’t believe I could be so ‘irresponsible’ for allowing my dog to chow down… ‘how could you do that??!’

People who have not been around cannabis or who still hold poor views…: it’s amazing their perspectives… I can only imagine the % of Karen’s freaking out after seeing cannabis leaves in the grocery store… but I would still look forward to the day.

6 Likes

Here’s some more information on cannabis as a food source:

Still no fancy breakdown of riboflavin and iron like the side of my breakfast cereal but nourishing in an intellectual sort of way :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Haha yeah, not quite as much of a spoon full of info, but you did your best :wink:

2 Likes