Cannavore Selections

I gave out seeds to a few people here but never wrote anyones name down lol… Trinity x CK & Black Triangle x CK Im pretty sure I gave to some here… Anyone got any feedback on those?

6 Likes

you sent me both brother, so happy to have those as well. those IRENE may get wet next time around.

need to special mark her in my master list …

4 Likes

ya you’re good lol we had a trade! im talking about people who volunteered to pop stuff hehe

6 Likes

got some f2 of DS as well so you hooked me up proper with that line and i thank you so much for that my brother.

going to be fun hunting through those …

4 Likes

ahh you mean “TESTERS” ahh ya its not like it was back in the days. i hope those ppl come through for you for-sure, you deserve that attention for all your work over the years.

i know exactly what your going through …

8 Likes

yeah it is what it is. im not gonna chase you around hounding you lol. if the person can’t follow through then strike one ya out lol. i dont make enough seeds to be wasting them like that.

11 Likes

JUST in case you need some more “Testers” - hit me up - i’ll have free space in about 3 weeks :wink:

3 Likes

for sure dude the Dirty Sanchez stuff is unique and may def scratch an itch for the skunk and funk hunters. ive never claimed rks on them nor do i want to as its not the same haha but Bodhi’s cut (American Skunk Selection aka A.S.S.) that i used to make that with is no joke in the terp department.

i remember the first time i ran her, the homie i got her from was talking her up something heavy, like along the lines of she’ll make your gmo and chem d smell pleasant by comparison haha and he was pretty much right. i grew her alongside cuts like giesel and gmo and i barely knew they were there.
she was something that i havent smelled in a long time. a very disgusting funky skunky smell but it wasn’t that similar chemdog d mothball garlicky based funk we all know. it was more acrid and in your face hot fast food dumpster, animal/skunk musk, and so on. problem is she smokes nowhere near as good as the D or chem lines in general so hybridizing it seemed an obvious choice hah.

9 Likes

okay as long as you’re in the States! if you want to do one of the counterfeit kush hybrids i can send some out. that was the last project i did, haven’t had a chance to grow them out myself yet and i havent heard back from anyone i sent them out to (not just here at this forum btw. wasn’t trying to single any one out).

i know theres some people i never got back to via DM also. i got my new dog around that time and he turned out to be an insane handful for me. haven’t had the indoor garden running in months because he was taking all my time just to behave in the house and whatnot lmao.

the CK hybrids are;
Black Triangle x F2 Counterfeit Kush
Gelato 41 (Bacio) x F2 Counterfeit Kush
Trinity x F2 Counterfeit Kush

Recommend scuffing or scarifying the Trinity crosses to minimize any germination issues. They produce very big thick indica shelled seeds… Like White Master Kush from OGRaskal, or Sour Bubble from BOG for those familiar with those lines.

13 Likes

Beautiful flowers!

2 Likes

Where might a guy find some of this Dirty Sanchez. Any seedbanks have it?

2 Likes

Great Lakes Genetics is my only vendor! Email direct for US & Canada as well.

1 Like

I’m out.
I live in Spain, but thanks for the offer!
I’m sure some others will love to grow them out!
The BT x CFK sounds great. Do you run her already?

There is nothing like a new dog :grin:

2 Likes

Ah shit. Maybe I can try in a envelope the old school way with the coin holders and rubber washers. I just don’t have a good success record sending to EU for some reason lol.

9 Likes

You would laugh, but thats how i sent&recieve 99% of the stuff.
The only non arrival until now, was both with tracking.
One was send back to FL then again to Madrid from there to TX and then dissapeared.
The other arrived this week in Spain, but because i live in the middle of nowhere, my mail gets dropped in local pubs or restaurants BUT if there is something to pay on receive, it not get accept and goes straight back :laughing:

So yeah - Old school is great :beers:

9 Likes

I think this is actually a good benefit of the small size of seeds. It’s one of the few businesses that can ship with a single stamp yet seeds are typically sent with more expensive tracking options.

@Cannavore a single global forever stamp or three regular forever stamps should get an envelope to @CaptainNemo. If you’re looking for tester’s and your generics are good he’ll be able to show them off in a good light. Perhaps his modesty but check out his Nautilus thread here on OG it really showcases his gardening prowess:

Many blessings and much love

8 Likes

Hola Senor @Sbeanonnamellow
You’re too kind!! :green_heart:
I’m VERY late with the updates and my photo skills ain’t the best :grin:

Sorry for the OT @Cannavore

4 Likes

humm it seems i have a pack of those very seeds, i wonder if that phenol could be in my pack.

AMERICAN SKUNK SELECTION ORIGINAL F1 SEEDS, must put both on the GET TO ASAP list.

awesome …

10 Likes

Lol wtfff How’d you get those!?! I didn’t think bodhi gave those to anyone haha

10 Likes

If they are A.S.S. American Skunk Selection (Hippy Slayer x HA OG x RKS) and not Appalachian Super Skunk (MSS x Appalachia) you NEED to f2 lmao

13 Likes