Cannavore Selections

I will send a message to you Sunday. Stepped out to watch some football with the boys! Haha

4 Likes

Very interested in leather terps. Isolate the leather and cocoa smell call it cocoa Chanel

1 Like

Sent out DM’s and responded to a few as well. If some others who can be vouched for in the sense that you will actually follow through, want to pop some beans let me know! Doesnt matter if you’re a noob or a pro lol.

from the previous post above;

the CK hybrids are;
Black Triangle x F2 Counterfeit Kush
Gelato 41 (Bacio) x F2 Counterfeit Kush
Trinity x F2 Counterfeit Kush

Recommend scuffing or scarifying the Trinity crosses to minimize any germination issues. They produce very big thick indica shelled seeds… Like White Master Kush from OGRaskal, or Sour Bubble from BOG for those familiar with those lines.

29 Likes

I’d love to run that Trinity cross since I have the cut in flower now but I just flipped my tent and the next run is Biker Kush and maybe Motorbreath 15 as a pollen recipient. I bet there’s some killer phenos in the Trinity though. Hope you get some reliable testers to run them.

8 Likes

I scuff every seed before I soak them now. 220 grit lined pill bottle… whether it’s 15 years old or 15 days since I got them, made a huge difference in germination %

3 Likes

thanks

yeah man the Trinity is a great old school stretch broadleaf cut regardless if it is actually the original. jury’s still out on that as far as i know, but being an east coaster i was far away from the old trinity hype lol i just enjoy the plant for what it is rather than the name/reputation behind it. hope you enjoy her.

i had one or two of the Trin x CK’s come up as volunteers over the summer and they were fattttttt. thick stems, thick leaves, thick all over lol. unfortunately male so i didnt get to see them further. after the CK revelation from the Orgnkid interview, i’m gonna do a bunch of the CK F3 outdoor in 2024 and some of these CK hybrids as well while i focus on lazy sundae indoors.

Trinity x F2 Counterfeit Kush from the first post of this thread hah

19 Likes

This is what mine looks like. It came from Rusty at Cannaventure Seeds. I’m like you, I just care about the final product and not the pedigree.

10 Likes

nice. the copy i had, which i had for a bunch of years came once removed from the source of the cut 2dogwalker aka Two Dog Seed Co.

here’s some random shots. she’s unique for sure. don’t think i’ve had anything else that reminds me of her.

22 Likes

That’s a beautiful plant, I love that bud shot. Now I’m even more excited to see her in flower. Day 2 from flip today so it will be awhile.

6 Likes

Another shot from my dude supernuck. Dirty Sanchez F1. He had trouble with the wife trimming this one lmao she apparently hates the smell. I’ve had similar reports on the Dirty Sanchez, & Garlic Sweat before hahaha.

32 Likes

Remaining DS stuff getting low on seeds! Grab some funk before they’re gone! Starting up Lazy Sundae work soon so the skunky stuff will be hitting the bench for a little while!

These are the last of the Dogwalker x DS which includes some unsellable seeds still mixed in so prob even less than what’s pictured.

Sour Diesel x DS even lower stock. I have to go through those to see for sure but it’s not a lot.

Getting low on the F2’s, too!

18 Likes

Those Dirty Sanchez mixes sound like some stinky fire! These on GLG?

5 Likes

yeah they are at GLG and through my email. the F2 retail packs are a mix of all those females and 10-12 males (i forget offhand) from an open pollination. Originally popped 50 to do those, tried to cut down all the waltz phenos in favor of the skunk n chem/gmo genes.

and the DS crosses use a single male that i selected!

11 Likes

Oh man…. You keep adding more to the list :man_facepalming:t2:

That DS is gorgeous!

3 Likes

Went in the fridge and did a head count today;

Dirty Sanchez F2 is down to it’s last 23 packs and that’s not including the couple of packs that have been purchased in the past few days. GLG has 9 or 10 packs as well.

Dogwalker x Dirty Sanchez is down to it’s last 12 packs (if you seen my posts on IG it says 13 but that was a typo that i missed). GLG has 4 or 5 packs as well.

Sour Diesel x Dirty Sanchez is down to it’s last 4 packs and GLG has another 4 or 5 last I looked.

17 Likes

:rofl:

24 Likes

Lmao…the plot thickens :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Immediately thought of this lol

Extra Dirty Sanchez? :yum:

5 Likes

i almost didn’t use the name because i didn’t think it would sell. seeds or flower haha. i’ve had farms grow it a few years ago and asked if they could change the name for that exact reason lol. kind of surprising to see it used twice after i picked it back up from bodhi lol i may have mentioned it in here already but B told me he was a family man now and the name didn’t suit him anymore anyways :laughing:

no hate over others using the name i dont care lol ill let the funk do the talking. but that ITC guy is a lame from way back. Claiming he had dogbud bagseeds from the same show the 91 was found in or some shit like that lol i remember riot and the rest of the community dogging on him for it.

12 Likes

Oh yeah…the guy with the tattoos everywhere. Didn’t he try the skunk thing too…lol

1 Like