Looking great in here bro :facepunch:t2:

Thanks a lot, having a bit of fun over here

blowdout2269

4h

Hey, I’m here too, lol.
Just a lurker!

Im cool with that, since I lurk on like 40 peoples threads :wink:

3 Likes

@Carty @ShiskaberrySavior the hermified sour bubbles do look good. I’ve had multiple plants show intersex traits in the past, so I usually just chop them. But this weed is so potent, I keep trying.

The only reason I am taking these home is I exposed their sister clone to major stress, like full spring daylight for over 4 weeks. She stayed tight and was super frosty, so I am playing the game;)

1 Like

We all loved multiple choice, no one can deny it. A, c, d, a, b, you know the drill, easy tests😍

Here’s an easy one. Three pack multiple choice- chime in pick one of the three. Only one pack of each available, so ya know

A. Rotten pineapple f4
B. Blue moon rocks x lsd f2
C. Bog bubble f2

9 Likes

May I pick C?

1 Like

Yours my friend

2 Likes

Awesome, DM incoming, sir! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Throwing that heat around as always I c @Cartwright hope your doing well life’s been hectic haven’t been able to spend as much time on og lately but trying to play catch up :sweat_smile: much love friend :sunny::seedling::v::heart:

3 Likes

Rotten pineapple

3 Likes

Right back at you dhg! Always great to see you around these parts🤙

1 Like

Smoovvv, atta baby🤌

1 Like

Bmr x lsd f2 up for grabs

1 Like

Did you f2 these? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes. I made the cross a few years back, and popped a bunch this winter. 50/50 male female on this germ, only used one male, maybe two, I have to check.

1 Like

Awesome bro…
I’m tempted to ask but unsure when I’ll grow them out…🥹

1 Like

That’s cool, Letem float, and see who grabs them. If you ever want to grow it in the future just reach out. I will put up a pic of my outdoor bmr x lsd f2 tomorrow :eyes:🤌🪨

5 Likes

Why is it called Rotten Pineapple? :thinking:
A

1 Like

Sure bro…
Thank you always for your generosity. :green_heart::slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

1 Like

Pineapple female from ogs, and rotten, cuz it reeks like rotted fruit🤠

4 Likes

Eww…
I like it! :rofl:

1 Like

Yummmm yummmmm. Thats what Im talking bout.

1 Like