Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

Blueberry diesel grown od itg
Dried whole. For 14ish days
Thank you @anonymous4289 and @Rhai88
Back with glamour shots and early smoke report

15 Likes

Gave a nug to someone that did not know I was growing bbd, and got the ol’ is that blueberry I smell. So before cure I have a confirmed bb aromas, which is nice.

Big dense stinker budsđŸ€Œ
Will do a full review and better pics, on the tester thread.

19 Likes

Nice Job Growind @Cartwright ,thanks so much for sharing ,I can’t wait to taste herbs. One toke over the line sweet mary

OverGrow the World with green sustainable love

Peace. 

1 Like

I have considered the cobbled together route too, but unless you stay really small, it would require lots of good luck to get all the materials together without buying a lot of stuff, or making serious design compromises. The ultimate would be finding some old glass houses and taking them down “for scrap”. They tore down a few in my city in the last year or two, I almost fucking cried haha.

It would be worth reading Elliot Coleman’s “four season harvest”. It is focused on veggie production, but he talks a lot about that style greenhouse and how to grow in it. It’s a good read for any garden geek.

1 Like

Hum ,we live in 28 degrees latitude we only have two seasons ,spring an summer that it

OverGrow The World withove of Substanable organic square foot gardening if you will, compost piles all around ,take leaves and grass ,leaf mold great for plant roots
mycellium, balanced organic

Peace

2 Likes

Jalapeños for seeds. Plan to include with future canna bean giveaways​:v::us:

14 Likes

What variety of jalapeño? Is it hot? I used to grow “Early” and then my mom gave me some “heirloom” (no name). Those were kind of mild, but very good and very productive.

1 Like

Hey there✌ These are medium to hot. Very nice for salsa and poppers too.

2 Likes

It is an heirloom from bcsc

2 Likes

Is that Berlin Seeds? I just asked her, and she said that’s where she got them.

1 Like

bakers creek

3 Likes

Yeah, that makes sense

1 Like

Dibs for Jalapeños!!!
And for any peppers (hottest the better) :rofl:

Here I can obtain seeds from the “Padron peppers”.
They are the russian roulette of peppers
 some are hot, and some not :rofl:

2 Likes

Bringing it home

16 Likes

Fumbling around the goob, looking for dead cuts, and stumbled upon this gem.

and 8 years later

7 Likes

I would have liked to share more of the outdoor garden, for sure. Maybe next year :cowboy_hat_face:

Here is the blueberry diesel compliments of anonymous and rhai. Grew fat after being topped and cropped. Dense, frost covered nugs, and resisted molds and rots. She was treated well, got 2 neems in veg, and btt every week. No watering or fertigating, just serl n’ rain.

First week in the jar got some bb smells. It’s been over a month now, and will crack a jar later today :wink: I’m kinda simple with the weed, so, this is really good weed, and I am grateful for the gift and opportunity to grow goods from the fine peeps here on the og.

Fat beatch

P9210060
P9210059
P9210058
P9210056 P9210057

Rainy day beans?

14 Likes

I have one big fat bud left of BBD
but just started some BBD X BC
so hoping for some equally as tasty smoke.

2 Likes

Ooya, I wanna try that cross too

2 Likes

Been kinda slow on the draw lately, sorry for the delay. @piter @Uprangewilly @Smooth @InTheWoods @Cormoran @6u3m

Rotten pineapple on the way

15 Likes

No worries,
Hope you’re having a relaxing weekend. Thank you again brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes