Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

Right back at you bro​:pineapple::v:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, and many thanks!

2 Likes

Not a problem brother. I’m going to get those going very soon. Really appreciate it.

1 Like

If you want to run them soon, maybe I will run some with you. Lemme know when they land, and let the fun begin.

Trimming kills me, so I keep it to a minimum
Cupla nugs from od early harvest.

12 Likes

I absolutely will do that. I’m also going to pop a few of the Sweet Cindy X LSD you sent me a few months back.

3 Likes

Was that Rotten Pineapple a bitch to trim or what?

2 Likes

Looks like a nice tight bud brudda… does she taste like pineapple at all or not this pheno? the bud formation says she has the ability to produce some pretty good sized buddage …
Always nice to pop in and see what your delving into.

3 Likes

Meh, no too bad, we can deal with a few leafs👍

I really don’t get a simple pineapple. It’s more of a well aged fruit of some sort. It has cured to a root beer sarsaparilla more than once. Just a solid cross,lemme know if you want some.

That sc x lsd has a lot of potential too. It was my best outdoor plant this year. Just a quick shot of some tops👍

14 Likes

Well, here we are, above ground and ready to pound! Another Winter Wipeout is upon us, as I will overplant my space, and fight off the plants for a few months. Should be fun, saddle up, and light one up for the good in us all;)

Got some seeds in the mail this year, I am going to try to get thru some this winter. Perhaps mix in some breeding/chucking with it all.

So, right off the bat, I have some lemony goodness in the form of LBL F2 from @Carty - thank you very much :ok_hand:

I also have, Hong Kong Bluey from @Tracker , with a citrus twist, much obliged. :upside_down_face:

Then, there is some Cap Junky S1 from @LoveDaAutos - thanks again
for these :+1:

I have my Rotten pineapple to match with one or both of the lbl and or the hkb, an auto mystery, and the auto mystery mixed with dreamcatcher to try to make a fast one for next year’s outdoor.

Back with more deets of the grow for those keeping score :wink:

h20 well water + hydrogen peroxide 24 hour soak
PA280063
PA280064

16 Likes

Thank you for tagging me. I would like to give proper credit on Hong Kong Bluey. Those seeds were made by Okcalyxx. He posts a lot of garden vids on IG. I had a bunch of extra seeds from his Blueberry project, so I just wanted to share some around.

The blueberry stuff I grew out from him was pretty good. I’m pretty sure you’ll find something good in those.

3 Likes

Now down to smoking those fatties after all that hard work…:wink:

Wishing you the best always bro! :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ooh baby, here we go.

2 Likes

Mail arrived safe and sound, Thank you again brotha.

Hope you have a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Looking forward to seeing those seeds flourish!

3 Likes

Very cool, glad they arrived. I just soaked 30 or 40 of them, just shook a bunch into the water :wink: gonna do a little hunt for a dude and maybe a mom.

4 Likes

30-40?
Holy Sweet Rotten Mother of Pineapple. :grin:

Have you done a large hunt of them before?

3 Likes

Ya, a few more hit the water than anticipated, heavy shake;). Ah wth, by the time they are culled, sexed, and picked over, there will prob just be a dozen or so left. Hope there are some good ones.

I’ve sent these to alot of growers, figured a good look at them was in order, and then maybe mixing some pollen chucks in.

9 Likes

Mail arrived today. Thank you very much!
That was very generous of you!
:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Glad they arrived in tact, good luck with them.

Hey @LoveDaAutos , the cap junky s1’s, Fem’s I guess, auto’s?

Looks like it’s all tails in the rp glass. To the serl🤪

32 and all cracked after 48 hr float
Some big tails some just cracked and some in the middle. Let’s see what else I can plant.

Dream catcher by auto cross experiment
All tails

16 Likes