Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

You mean like these? Thanks a lot! I am sending your half todayšŸ‘
If I had any room left they would already be swimming

Yes, I pop a lot of seeds, cuz I just hate to be disappointed.

Example, Hong Kong bluey, I got 9 plants alive. 8 of them are dudes, ooof tuff stuff.

However, your lbl f2 I think have 7 girls and a boy or twošŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Back with an update after coffee

7 Likes

Ok, did some gymnastics with the plants and spaces. major culling along the way. To notate all culls would take up too much time. So, I am widdling it down best I can, letting the best plants lead the way.

Dude patrol on the red planet. :hot_face:

Came up with 8 hong kong bluey males. They are all robust, will keep 3 around for a bit, and flower them out, the other five are on the chopping block.
PC160021
PC160022
PC160023 PC160024

LBL f2 only 2 dudes so far, very tall and vigorous
they will stick around for a bit too.
PC160025
PC160026

Rotten pineapple f4 dude 6-pack
PC160027
PC160028

4 x 4 girltown
18 rotten pineapple f4 - oh baby
6 LBL F2 - two very tall :open_mouth:
1 Hong Kong Bluey - a real looker :wink:

Gang
PC160032

LBL f2
the one on the left looks to be filling in nicely down low
PC160033

Single HK Bluey, very nice indeed
PC160034

Rotten Pineapple closeup glamour shot
PC160035

Maybe come back with some others and seedlings. Thanks for checking in, and keep it growing :seedling: :evergreen_tree:

15 Likes

Really nice setup brotherā€¦:boom:
Youā€™re inspiring me to go with small pots and take a dive into breeding. :sunglasses::facepunch:t3:

Lets do this! :fire::v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks man, much appreciated :v: Iā€™m finding the 1/2 gallons tuff to get the best seeds from, as I am in soil, not hydro. Not a total failure by any means, but not as good as 3 or 5 gallon pail seed makers.

So, this round, i am ā€˜stackingā€™ pots as an experiment. I know BOG used to do it alot. I filled 1 gallon pots 1/2 way up, and plopped the 1/2 gal pot on top. Then added a little to the sides, but left room to top dress. Will attempt to finish these in the 1 gallon, which means i need to flip tomorrow;)

Hell yes to the breeding! I have been dabbling, itā€™s a deep hole :wink:

6 Likes

More boring veggie and seedling shots.

First, I am trying to make a potent, uplifting, early finishing plant. Quality Dreamcatcher girl got hit with regular auto pollen. I popped 20 of these DC x Mystery Auto(reg). The females showed two distinct expressions, with expressions within those, as there is one plant with double serrations:)

Uppotted 14 of these, the 5 dudes are not impressive, and not what I am looking for, all will die today.

PC160049

Here are three girls I love DC x Mystery Auto
Since the dudes were not outstanding, I will look for the same auto pollen I used to make these seeds, should be in freezer.
PC160042

PC160041

Found another lblf2 female, vegginā€™ out, so i think thats 7/9 female
PC160040
PC160039

found 3 more rotten pineapple females, veggin out
Very close to 75% females, which is not uncommon with this cross, in my conditions- relatively cool temps with ammended soil, well water.
PC160038
PC160037

Wouldnā€™t ya believe it, one of the finest babies, is the only seed that got mixed up/unlabelled. itā€™s a beauty
PC160048

This is BOG Sweet Cindy x BOG LSD.
The three in the back are F3ā€™s from my stash, made last winter. The three in the front are sc x lsd too, but I used seeds from outdoor harvest with pollen of dubious origin. Earthy, heady, get things done kinda weed.
PC170001

5 Berry freaks @middleman
PC170002

5 Shiskaberry @SHSC-1
PC170003

Kinda boring, but itā€™s what i got :wink:

Thanks to all of you, especially the growers who have shared their work with me, you know who you are :wave:

16 Likes

Nothing boring about some nice fresh green seedlings on there way to being some fire brother !! Looking good my friend :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

@Cartwright Iā€™m looking forward to watching your LBLs grow out. :heart_eyes:
Do you plan on making F3s? :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi PTB, Iā€™ve not decided exactly what will be made. There are more than one combo that make sense to me. There are a few lbls in there, so I could do the f3 and still try something new too.

Any and all suggestions are welcome hereāœŒļø

3 Likes

I gave you those Red GSC seeds to trade didnā€™t I? Those are priceless for breeding and amazing good smoke. They passed the sexual health stress test with the highest possible rating.

3 Likes

These were given to me by @MissinBissin , :+1:

2 Likes

Brother @Cartwright , what are your thoughts over the OGKLS?
Im seeing this is an excellent indica with nice robust growth. Though Iā€™m just growing 1female, the males too fit into the similar description.
Stem rubs are similar in smell to the Indian Tulsi plant, which again is another herb, the leaf of which makes an excellent anti-inflammatory medicine.
Trich rubs send me into a mystery in identifying the right smell. An array of essentials oil is the best way to describeā€¦like a case carrying a mix of these oils all the way from India. :grin: Iā€™m really hoping it gets more complex overtime.
Truly a one of a kind Iā€™ve been growing lately. :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:
Btw, this has been my first strain Im growing out as regular photoperiod. Certainly my special strain which broke me from the feminized bandwagon. :boom::flying_saucer::herb:

1 Like

I am thrilled that you are so excited about this cross. You will be the first to flower itšŸ‘€

The ogkbā€™s from @Gpaw were beautiful, and I had a couple of awesome lifesaver males that I hit everything in the tent with. So, I have a few different lifesaver crosses. I will check the list, and let you know the other ones in the stash.

Ps, donā€™t sleep on those malesšŸ¤Œ BOGā€™s dudes have never let me down. I actually think the lifesavers were from my reproductions :innocent:

3 Likes

You know whatā€¦? I wanted to keep the tallest of the 2 males but didnā€™t trust myself in handling the pollen at later stages with all the females I had flowering outā€¦
Now that youā€™ve mentioned itā€¦the hunt will be on!

3 Likes

I have more ogkbls if you want more at some point. You are welcome to drop me a dm to request a hunters packšŸ˜Ž

5 Likes

Awesome brother. Thatā€™s very sweet of you. :green_heart::pray:t3::herb:

2 Likes

Anytime amigošŸ‘Œ

Hereā€™s what I have from last winterā€™s seed runā€¦
Lifesaver f3

Ogkbls

(Sweet Cindy x lsd) x golden nugget x lifesaver f2

Cookies & chem mutt x lifesaver f2

I think they can all be seen up the thread last winteršŸ˜‰

4 Likes

A pleasant Sunday how ya doinā€™ from the wipeout zone. We are filling out, both around our waists and in the tents :open_mouth: Holidays always give me a few lbs to drop in the aftermath.

I pulled everyone out for a look, and double check re-sex, Iā€™ve had imposters in the past attempt to infiltrate. Looks tight right now.

Filling out
PC180013

Lone Hong Kong Bluey female. Sheā€™s a looker
PC180012
PC180011

5 LBL f2 - nice;)
PC180010
PC180004

Gaggle of female rotten pineapple f4
PC180009
PC180007

more rpf4
PC180008

more hkb
PC180005 PC180006

Nice to be here with you all :blush:

16 Likes

Fed them some jungle juice, leaves up everyone!

13 Likes

The Red GSC is one of the best strains Iā€™ve ever grown.

1 Like

Cull time. Shrimp seedlings, lesser chicks, and lesser dudes.

Dudes Iā€™m keeping around, on day 5 of 12/12šŸ˜‡

9 Likes