Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

Anytime, glad to help.

I am simply riding the coattails of those canna pioneers that came before us. Lots to be learned from those with more experience :wink:

Btw, I got dudes coming out of my ass. Anybody need a dude💙

Shiskaberry dudes are quite nice

10 Likes

Smoking on some Sugar belts with some coffee. About to start shucking the last H/sk1 plant then I’ll take a break from shucking.

From your BOG S&S f3 photo, I’ll probably just store the dry seeded buds from LL,RP,GCP and shuck at a later date.

Hows your weekend been?

4 Likes

Doing good man, hope you are too. Blizzard gods spared us, so just another day in paradise :+1::crazy_face::popcorn::us:

I just had so many buds of the ssc that jar just got left in the back. Gonna smoke the shit out of what I shucked. 3 spliff morning🤌

11 Likes

Nice, glad to hear brotha.

I was looking forward to the storm since It’s been a while since we had a decent storm here. I love to go outside early in the morning after a fresh snowfall to listen to the sweet sound of silence with a spliff and coffee before the world wakes up. Very peaceful.

5 Likes

You are talking my language amigo :sunglasses:

1 Like

Raising ph tiny bit, heavy calcium, p, and k :popcorn:

Rpf4 thirsty

13 Likes

Snow went around you ?

2 Likes

Got some slush. Looks like we end with a couple inches of snow later on when temp drops, good day to be inside :crazy_face:

Gonna have to do some housekeeping soon

Huge double serrated

16 Likes

Damn they r some nice leafs haha
Been hammering down here since 440 pm last night
Deff a house keeping day :joy:

8 Likes

That’s awesome! Nice when it comes in reasonable amounts and without 100 mph winds👍

2 Likes

Yes sir that’s for sure. Had no snow yesterday.!
Just steady falling.Have a good day bro !

1 Like

I found this dude while I was rustling the herd
Dc x auto

Collecting more rpf4 goodies

11 Likes

I don’t know how I’ve missed your thread. Your work is beautiful.

2 Likes

Thanks alot, nice to see you in the neighborhood :v:

2 Likes

@Piter had seeds fall off a growing seeded bud start growing in soil same pot. Dry the bud regular cure then break it apart on a screen get the debris off squeeze lightly to check maturity and if it’s not hollow or immature. Next step store it for 3 months in a puck or seed vial etc. Then refrigerate in a bag with moisture absorbing packs in a freezer bag is best method.

I have seeds stored this way over 10years old that always germinate.

Sorry chime in

4 Likes

Many thanks.
The question is more on the side of fresh seeds, not storing.
I am chucking some seeds right now, and want to do some giveaways, but I don’t want that people have problems germinating due to being too fresh, that is why I ask.

For storing, I do more or less as you say: I store it in eppendorfs with a a pair of balls of silica gel separated from the seeds with a little cotton. In a closed container, with more silica in the fridge (if many seeds of the same strain, then also store some in the freezer, “just in case”)

5 Likes

morning peeps, have a great week!

7 Likes

Good Morning brotha :coffee:

@Piter I gave it a min of month of drying before giveaways. I jumped the gun and sent out fresh(er) seeds. Although most wont pop right away unless they have the room too. So time is on your side.

4 Likes

Sup Cartwright, 3 rotten pineapple
I just pinched all 3 at the 3rd node

6 Likes

That is absolutely killer bro, best of luck with them! Thanks for making space number one and thanks also for putting them up for us to see. :ok_hand:

4 Likes