Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

Gorgeous BOG Sour Bubble
Tried to pre-sex it, looks like a dude, hope it’s a girl.

14 Likes

Berry freak
Bog lsd
Bog sour bubble
Sweet Cindy x lsd f3

Bog bubble just watered

The red headed hippie

14 Likes

Looking great brother! :fire::herb::alien:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, here’s some dudes getting water

11 Likes

Rotten pineapple f4
Willamette valley pineapple (ogs)
X
Sweet & Sour Cindy (BOG)

I have one pack right now, 🤌

First ‘dibbles for nibbles’ takes it👋

10 Likes

dibbles for nibbles

Thanks and sorry… Now I am feeling like is an addiction.

5 Likes

Nice one, Sweet and sour cindy yesterday, and RPF4 today, brilliant! Have a great day amigo.

5 Likes

Many thanks!..
Have a nice day too.

3 Likes

New soak

11 Likes

Dude download. Pre-sexed, and getting appx 10 hrs of light a day. Plan to keep them all around until they flower, and save pollen from the best of each lot.

best four shiskaberry
very nice, popped a pack, mostly dudes EDIT: all dudes chopped, no chucking with these even tho they were beautiful. Will flower out a girl or two tho.
coupla chix in veg :wink:
P1130009 P1130010

7 pcs - Rotten pineapple F3 x Willamette Valley Pineapple
Strong uniform males, with good structure
Will call it ‘Double Rotten’
I’m pretty sure this will be some good shit :wink:
Cupla chix in veg
P1130011 P1130014

Blue Moon Rocks X LSD F2
4 pcs - short and stout
This is excellent weed as well :slight_smile:
Cupla chix in veg :wink:
Will F3 cannagods willing
P1130015
P1130016

So that’s my new dude update. Lot’s to pick from, and I will get picky once they flower out :wink:

Have a nice day all you crazies out there :wave:

While the dead were hitting the east coast with their best wares, Pink Floyd were blowing peoples minds on the left :open_mouth:

12 Likes

Hey @middleman, got some freaks hangin’ around, thanks for the goods.

P1130018
P1130017

tray of bog’s, shiska’s, rr’s, bmrxlsd, and sweet cindy x lsd f3
‘hot’ serl, will see how they do
P1130019

Babies, RRH, BB, Shinola, and others
P1130020 P1130021

Thanks for looking :eyes:

11 Likes

Cool. Those are pretty slow in early veg, but you’re past that point. They’re definitely unique plants. I really enjoyed them, and I hope you do as well.

3 Likes

Yes, they are past the point of just building some roots. If I upotted them today, they would just explode :open_mouth:

They are very cool, and I will have some time to enjoy them, as the flower room is booked.

I think pretty soon they will be water everyday, and at that point they become ‘work’. So, I will go up to 1/2 gallon, just to keep them tamed. Then I will make a plan to unleash them :wink:

2 Likes

Quick pic while I am rearranging and examining
Dc x auto outgrowing the area

11 Likes

Rpf4 getting funky

Field

Beefy

Keep it rotten;)

20 Likes

Pistils in the leafs… Strange trait…

2 Likes

I know right🤪

Cant wait to pollinate the crew👍

Hey, @sunra108 , I put something together for you. I just did a germ test on some sweet and sour Cindy. Looks good, so here are some for you. I picked my best girl last year, and pulled out pollen from a couple years prior, this is what I got👀

The second pack will be a total tester, greasy’s grand daddy purple x lifesaver f2🤌

Good luck with them.

16 Likes

Awesome Bro,
I’ll post when they arrive.

Sending DM your way too.

2 Likes

Hey bro !
Just curious How much circulation you got going on in there any exhaust ?

1 Like

Hello there :wave:

I have a 6" exhaust fan, that clears the room 4x a day. Any more than that it draws in too much cold air. Temps are 75f down to 57f as is, ugh. humidity sits near 50% lights on.

Just one 12" oscillating fan blowing hard up into, and under the plants. So long as all the leaves move a little on each pass i am happy. It’s so cold, if i use a fan up top it cools it down too much. Later in flower canopy temp will not matter as much to me.

I will defol soon, and add a second fan blowing over the canopy. As well as a dehuey at night to avoid the spike, which should also warm it up at night too.

Wish me luck, it’s a madhouse :open_mouth:

4 Likes