Check out my perpetual grow!

9 Likes

Well an update on the necklace. Apparently it had arrived early and the lady was messaging me like hey what color you want to go with. I had like 5 missed messages 4 from yesterday and 1 today she’s like sorry for blowing you up I just wanna start it already I’m like nah your good it’s my bad I work weekends and just wasn’t looking at etsy for messages as I didn’t anticipate it to arrive early. But we decided to go with the purple haze hemp rope color so the beads would stand out more. It was between that and the rainbow but the rainbow was very bright and vibrant and didn’t really go with the galaxy theme

6 Likes

Beautiful updates brother

2 Likes

Are you making it or having it made?

2 Likes

I’m paying a lady to make it for me off etsy. I’m not very artsy lol

2 Likes

Gotcha that makes sense, but looks neat. Think you made the right choice the rainbow mix seems a bit bright.

1 Like

Update time once again. I forgot to take pics of the 2.5x2.5 again smh. Those ladies are looking great day 29 of flower right now.The SSH had a few branches I noticed were just sandwiched against the main stem that weren’t getting any light. I think I trimmed maybe 4 branches overall and a fee lower nugs just to clean up the canopy and only keep what’s going to be in the light. I swear I’ll get a pic tomorrow! The gary payton is starting to pack on some weight for me her buds are getting chunky! The SSH is trying to keep up height wise but still about 2 inches shorter. SSH is wanting watered daily and Gary payton every other day. I noticed I was feeding too much recharge again and had saw 2 buds sprouting out of some SSH leaves. I can confidently say that’s what’s causing this mutation as I’ve been feeding more than what’s called for. I’ll give them a week cooldown before getting recharge again and for the future I did write down exact measurements to refer to. The 4x8 is now 2 weeks into flower 14 days. Man these plants are loving life in this tent! I’ve seen a lot of stretch from all of them in the past few days but im not willing to let my guard down yet so they all got staked down again which I have some before and after pics of that

10 Likes

Yeah thats what I told the lady too. I said I didn’t want it to take away from the shine of the opal beads in the necklace and if the necklace was already super bright colored they might not even pay attention to the opal which are a centerpiece of the necklace besides the pendant which the necklace is based around

2 Likes

Also when I was listening to DGC the other day the creator of real growers recharge (scotty) was saying that recharge is based off kelp and amino and fulvic acids and dude was saying he had nugs growing out of his leaves and it was crazy. Well scotty said he was feeding too much recharge because he was using recharge and grow dots on that grow (both products scotty is the creator of) and that the kelp is a hormone booster as its one of the fastest growing plants in the world and its boosting the hormones in the plant and making her go crazy. Im not sure if its more noticeable in certain strains or what not just an observation and info on why I believe that’s the cause to the issue

3 Likes

The big pendant does look pretty cool

2 Likes

Yeah man look up plant growth regulators aka PGRs

1 Like

Thanks i got it like 2 years ago with this exact project in mind! N I’ll check it out @leetdood

2 Likes

Make a deal you check this out and I’ll look into PGR’s

1 Like

I know what recharge is I’m pretty sure. It’s similar to bennies and myco

1 Like

Here’s what I found out in a dumbed down version I could remember and refer too. Thanks for the input leet

1 Like

I was just trying to show you info page. Here’s the back of the bag

3 Likes

Recharge is good stuff just pricey as hell.

3 Likes

If you pay the $5 a month to be a DGC member you get a discount code. Can’t remember the exact amount but it’s a good discount and they get free seeds all the time. I just have a hard time committing to extra payments so I was only in it for 2 months as my buddy told me to try it

2 Likes

Yeah even with the code still pricey lol, but yeah I don’t watch him. He’s just not my cup of tea. I use tps billions I like it pretty good it just smells bad. But I have kelp and a few other things i top dress along the way.

2 Likes

Hey buddy. Been tempted, but have not been re-using my indoor soil. Running smaller pots and they’re full with roots I’m not into picking out. I think it was Botanicare made Growilla veg and bloom. Basically a mix of Down-to-earth type stuff. Worked well, outside, in bigger pots. I don’t live in that world these days.
But maybe??? @Hotrods_and_hounds you think something in 7s or 10s, not move them around? Post surgery mental therapy?

2 Likes