Check out my perpetual grow!

Here is the 2.5x2.5 tent. I’ll get a lights on picture tonight after work but just so i didn’t forget I took a lights out pic. GP to the left SSH to the right

4 Likes

I can’t remember where I read it …deff on here but there’s a product that breaks apart …ouuup I
remember now

2 Likes

You talking. About reusing the soil on the 7 or tens? In tens you can make living soil pretty easy with worms and the whole nine that’s pretty fun. Have a little cover crop to keep turning over and with the worms would mix a little bit of Gaia green with an avocado and put it face down and the worms would devour that stuff.

2 Likes

My issue to re-using soil is partly access. Limited options. The soil gets used, just not in my tents.

1 Like

Same here I use my old coco coir in the garden or to fill holes in the backyard my dog digs chasing moles. I bagged up all the sunset sherbert bottle tek style. Filled 6 14 gram bags and pressed out 2 while my helper was over visiting and gave him the break down on pressing. These were 1 min 30 heat up no pressure at 210 but being lightly squished then 2 minutes press time up to 2k on the meter. Came out very nice and golden but when stretched had a silver shine almost. Some parts almost looking crystallized like sugar. After running 1 time we pressed again another time up to 3800 on the meter both bags stacked and got a darker almost green product we put in a seperate container. The dab didn’t have much of a taste except sweet dab. Idk how else to explain it but it had a sweet taste no more garlic funk

10 Likes

man those ssh are looking great man ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning @HighTilliDie and everyone else!
:v:t5:

2 Likes

Thank you @m0sirys I didn’t keep good on my promise of getting a pic yesterday but lights should be in any second now and I’ll snap a pic while I’m down there taking cuts to be shipped today

Cuts to be shipped today. Oh boy imma have my hands full for a bit. Helper didn’t show up so riding solo. Hoping to be at the post office before 1pm at the latest

Here is the GP & SSH as promised. SSH is the one with the lighter green tint because GP had a nitrogen toxicity issue

13 Likes

Looking great.

Thanks! Here’s the cuts to be shipped now I need to start bagging and wrapping cuts up. While down there I noticed this gelato seed from ILGM showing that she’s about to come out the coco and say hello

9 Likes

Oh man happy birthday to me from ac infinity. I was surprised when I saw these delieverd then opened it up and was like hell yeah dude! 5 gen 2 s6 for free nothing like that to start your day!

10 Likes

Now that’s how you start the week bro :call_me_hand:t2: :100:

2 Likes

Nice birthday present :gift:!!

2 Likes

Ikr? This is thanks to OG for posting up that ac infinity s6 link! If it weren’t for OG I wouldn’t have 5 new gen 2 s6 fans because ac infinity didn’t send a link out for free replacements it was kinda if you just stumble upon it you can get free gen 2s if you bought gen 1. So here is my attempt of using a homemade clone shipper. This lady is going to Canada! Estimated 7-10 day travel time. She got transplanted to soil as reccommended by @leetdood and got some mycorrhizae and her rootball busted up a bit to expand out a bit. I watered her till the very bottom was about to get wet and then pressed down the soil to make room for the plug that sits on top and made sure that any excess went out (by this I mean I was holding it upside down while compressing the dirt) this was so the very bottom of the soil didn’t get oversaturated as I didn’t drill any holes in the bottom as I wanted to retain the water but not let it pool up at the bottom and cause root issues. Fingers crossed for this ladies long journey ahead but worst case scenario I did pack some clones of gary payton as well should anything happen

11 Likes

Did the usual single vac bag with no air taken out then I noticed you could still see the light shining thru so I put 3 Walmart bags over it and still could see the light so they I cut up a bubble bag and wrapped the vac bag. If I was smart I would of wrapped it the other way so it would of been reflective but oh well. Then another vac bag after to draw out all the air and seal the deal. Double seals on each vac bag and every plant got a tiny spritz of water before bagging so can’t wait to see how they arrive the weather is far better now lol

6 Likes

Wow! Nice grow and show! And I just started looking and enjoying.

3 Likes

Thanks I appreciate your kind words! Hope your enjoying this lovely day out! It’s like spring here

2 Likes

Hey bro, your technique is spot on…

I live in tropics, recently I’ve ordered one live orange plant online and it took 7 days and the plant traveled 1750+ miles to get here…
I just wanted to share how they did it…

It was planted on pure Coco with only the roots covered and there was a hole cut out for air on the carton it came…
Maybe this method works only on certain plants or on certain climates…

But if you ever wonder what would happen if you decide to try this, this is the result in tropics where there is no danger of frost :wink:

6 Likes

That’s awesome thanks for sharing the information with me! @alwaysnoob

2 Likes