Check out my perpetual grow!

Thank you! I’m really liking the looks and growth of the SSH

4 Likes

super silver haze does look good!
Nice fat Gary Payton!

2 Likes

So I went ahead and flushed the Gary Payton last night after talking to @leetdood about the look of a nitrogen issues again. I never reduced the strength from full strength to 80% to prevent build up if nitrogen from happening again so today I’ll write it all down and do it right so these ladies can finish out ij good shape for me

3 Likes

Good morning!

2 Likes

Good morning!

Shit happens @HighTilliDie I get behind on my grow and stuff. Just wanted to help you understand what happened

1 Like

Loving the colors on those leaves, nature’s artwork!

1 Like

I appreciate your kind words @HerbHarmony and thanks for your help @leetdood I greatly appreciate it! Can’t wait to see how these ladies finish for me!

1 Like

It seems I got a little gift in today my fiance just gave me. I believe I have @420noob to thank for these. Thank you brother!

7 Likes

good mornijng @HighTilliDie ,

hope youand your family is doing well! I’m a bit behind everywhere. It’s amazing how many posts accumulate when you’re away for a few days…

Everything looks very nice at your place! GP and SSH seem to be doing well! Today is flowering day 49 for my SSH, but my buds are still fluffy too. seems like this is going to be a run that will take some more time to finish!

have a great day!

1 Like

Good morning and thanks for the update! I’m hoping this SSH is a 70 day strain or so that way she has time to really pack on the weight. She’s a bit fluffy buti wish the nugs were rock solid like GP

yes, i would wish for that too, but the ssh phenos i already had in the past were also more airy. so from that point of view, they haven’t done anything unexpected so far. let’s wait and see. but the plant is still healthy enough to survive 80-90 days. i’ll post an update later.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Time for another update! So i haven’t sat down to try and figure out the wyze timelapse thing yet because there was some sort of issue where it’s constantly recording so now I have to take the SD cards out and see if I can’t compress it all down im fast forward mode or something thru the month as it looks like it didn’t take any pictures. Anyways onto the grow. First off we have the quarantine tent. Mountain temple got transplanted to a coco cell. ODD and the 2 sour diesels will follow suit shortly as well as they have roots just not enough to transplant yet. Still nothing on the project G and the cannatonic but they look much happier than when they came in thats for sure! Next we go to the mother tent. The plan is to reset those 4 big plants for the time being. 3 on the back wall and the 96 SD in front to make more room for the smaller plants to get light. Next tent is the Gary payton and Super silver haze (2.5x2.5) day 47 of flower those ladies are doing great! GP is packing on so much weight the branches can’t support themselves anymore. I asked my fiance to water on the weekend she said she pulled them out and all their branches just flopped. She said she was really surprised nothing broke but it had 0 support lol. The SSH is looking beautiful im loving the looks and growth structure of this plant and have high hopes for the flower although her buds are airy compared to the GP. Next there is the 4x8 day 32 of flower. The 96 sour diesel and the sour diesel ajs cut are slow to heal from their supercrops with SDAJ having 2 still sideways branches and 96SD having 1 while the MT showed significantly faster recovery time it was still left in the dust by the ODD which some of those supercropped areas are standing straight up again. Just wild how fast and resilient that strain is! I do wish I vegged this tent a little longer but im reminded why I didn’t everytime I look at that ODD. She’s a handful but the mother plant in veg rieks like fresh cut mangoes anytime I move her around and just great traits but I just have a very short height to growth with in my basement so I’m doing what I can to work with her. If I had a whole tent of this strain I feel like I could churn out a good weight but mixed in with this bunch it’s clear the other plants won’t produce as well which is just the gamble of growing multiple strains and not multiple seeds of one strain for the best results. Lastly we come to the 5x5 which will be the next to go into flower. Just waiting on this gelato by ILGM to get bigger and then they will all go into 5 gal containers

10 Likes

I must of missed this @Hotrods_and_hounds but I work days 6am - 6:30pm friday-sunday. You see me on all times of the day because I’m just a very busy body. I’m always helping someone out on my days off

2 Likes

Looks good buddy

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words @leetdood hope your having a great day!

1 Like

Nice! You have a bunch of nice choices @HighTilliDie . Very good.

1 Like

Thank you @crownpoodle! Hopefully they are good choices for me but that’s why I’m growing them out too find out and get rid of what I don’t like

2 Likes

Your plants are looking great! With the aj you may to dose her with some cal mag, with mine when she starts to get variagted more classic signs of cal mag issues pop up.

1 Like

It’s going alright :slight_smile: I got some stuff done but found out my car needs a $120 repair. That’s life aint it.

1 Like

Everything is looking great!

1 Like