Thank you @hoss8455!

26 Likes

Thats pretty sick!if i didnt spend so much on seeds id jump on this

3 Likes

Oh, you can drop a hundo on this box!

3 Likes

Tell that to the wife :slight_smile:

4 Likes

V 2 of the set landed safely here, @hoss8455 - what a deal, not only because it’s such a low price for these well-known genetics, but because you can’t get this anywhere else.

Your passion is evident, why would I ever want to buy another “drop” from a breeder without a rundown like this…it’s amazing. Thank you!

15 Likes

Last 2nd Edition Boxset available before the roster change.

15 Likes

Thank you @hoss8455 and @AMunkFromCupertino 🫶🏼 I can’t wait to dive in, the hardest part will be deciding what to run first :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

$20 off the last E2 Boxset if it sells today. Happy July 24th!

Update: Sold

Message me to pre-order Edition 3

16 Likes

I’d have to agree with @Hashpants
Can I reserve the first E3… with the payment of course? :joy: @hoss8455 I’ve been meaning to pick up some of your beans and have been eyeing these sets heavily. :fist:t3:

5 Likes

Is that $80 shipped or $80 plus $10 for ship?

2 Likes

That deal was just picked up less than 15 minutes ago boss. I’ll make a formal post for the E3 but the roster change will swap Julio & Gooseneck Diesel for Lime Cheddar Skunk & Maui Mike Honcho. I am taking pre-orders for those now. Should be ready to ship in roughly a week. @Neoangelo147

13 Likes

Corey Haime left, Corey stardog rite (old pic). @hoss8455 @Fuel

22 Likes

Beautiful mother daughter shot.

5 Likes

Sign my ass up for that set as well. Haven’t even gotten V2 yet…LOL. The addition of the Lime Cheddar Skunk was all it took for me to lock that order down!

1 Like

The 3rd Edition will come with a bonus 3 inch sticker of the Impure Kush #5.

I think I’ve got enough stock to include a pack of the IMPURE KUSH in the first 6 of 3rd Edition. That leaves 4 left currently.

17 Likes

3rd Edition CS11 Boxsets

First 6 (4 remaining) sold will come with a pack of Impure Kush (LA Pure Kush x Italian Beef)

Total is $100 plus $10 for priority shipping.

29 Likes

27 Likes

Sign me up please for E3.

If the E2 is still available, I’ll take that too please.

Thank You.

6 Likes

I’d take a boxset too

1 Like

I would like a boxset of the E3 also, please DM me info… thanks @hoss8455!

1 Like