Cheddar Skunk Hybrid Boxsets

Orders going out tomorrow. Made a few black ones between bulk orders.

21 Likes

The Impure Kush boxes are sold out. From this point forward, E3 Sets will come with Shellcatcher as the freebie. Which is Motorbreath 15 x Ril Diesel.

20 Likes

Still have Edition 3 CS11 Boxes available. Comes with a free pack of Shellcatcher.

12 Likes

@hoss8455 Landed today, buddy! :partying_face:
This is an awesome set! I’ll be watching for the next one! :wink: Perfect timing. It was like Christmas today!
New weed and seed fridge, The Cheddars, and a sweet magnet from @Neoangelo147 that sticks to the faux stainless fridge! I’m a happy guy today!
Thanks, y’all! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

27 Likes

International orders are being accepted! Still have some E3 boxsets and thinking my friends up north and around the globe may not know.

12 Likes

21 Likes

Alright guys. Gonna put these on hold for a while. Things will be released individually as they are tested via Badd.news

I can’t say how much the support I’ve received on this project motivates & inspires me. I believe this is my best project to date and the stock I’m most excited about getting to myself. Corndog Walker is currently in testing, and I will be flowering males and females. Got 2 males sexed currently (including my favorite plant of the bunch) and should be ready to flip at the top of next month.

Anyone that purchased a boxset, I would love to see your updates/journal posts in the Boss Hoss Gentics thread. Feel free to ask any questions you have about the stock.

31 Likes

I’m so glad to see this go well. You put a ton of work into this project and it shows. Great job man. I hope there’s more of these types of projects in the future.

16 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty excited to grow the cheddar skunk bx, actually all of them! hopefully customs don’t catch this one too because they don’t look like orange tree seeds lol

8 Likes

Really looking forward to growing my box set out when space frees up. Can’t thank you enough for putting in all the great work and making these available! @hoss8455

Will definitely have pics of the grows. :metal:

5 Likes

This is such an amazing project we were allowed to get access to. I too will keep the thread up to date whenever I start anything from the binder. So many incredible choices! I’m finding what to run first to be the biggest obstacle lol. Many sincere thanks @hoss8455

5 Likes

Just letting you know your folder arrived today! Thanks again @hoss8455.

6 Likes

Decently designed site, I appreciate you added growing notes to each cross. It’s cool you’re releasing them both as testers now then once vetted on your site. I spend way too much time playing around with making a website, it takes a ton of work especially a half decent one

1 Like

All credits to @hughdunno on the site, he’s the man. I came to badd news with that all layed out. I’m just the caveman that brings seeds out of the cave every few months.

11 Likes

Got mine too.
Thank You.

2 Likes

If you missed out on a boxset they’re available rn via auction. Ends very soon!

6 Likes

2nd edition boxset landed today. Awesome to come home to this. Thanks again @hoss8455

16 Likes

Every single day when I open the fridge and see this binder of seeds… I just get so excited for when I get to grow them out :slight_smile:

5 Likes