Cheese question?

Cheese is one of my personal favorites, I had the luxury of growing a pack of BB Cheese before he passed an that one pack got me hooked. His bubble cheese is remarkable as well!!

Kaliman is a good option for cheese to, I’d give him a chance if you get the opportunity & Barnys farm triple cheese is another option that could be worth wile.

Yes

A friend grew it and preferred it at the real cheese

I know they have sometimes bad reputation but They have good surprises sometimes too

2 Likes

I never judge genetics on heresay.
I want the raw story like for real because they “of all names mentioned” have a lot on their back to put their name on a s1 of Exodus cheese…

I’m sure they are aware…

Again I want to hear their story…

Im a cheese freak on a mission. This is what ive got up next. Someone else on here said the cheese dips is absolutely reekin.

7 Likes

HHF have a sulfurous layer for sure, but that’s the sole true segment of the rant of “N4S”. I personally never judge if you don’t fuck with me, so i’m not in shame to say he was a friend.

HHF had access to the real deal and played a bit with it. I don’t think that CSI used a “fake cut”, but used the Pablo Cheese (colombian x cheese) that come from one of the most respected source of cheese of UK. My boss during a time and one of the rare long term partner of HHF.

HHF never stabilized the Cheese, but the Colombian that was in circulation in UK. This colombian was used by the boss to make the Pablo Cheese (Colombian x Cheese), then used by HHF later for crosses. Very nice strain, very interesting chemotype, but far from a stabilized Cheese line.

The Cheese is not impossible to reverse (none is) but … almost. Making it one of the most expensive material to breed for fem’s boulimia. It’s really a specific trait of this cut (idk for the TK), just a pain in the ass to stabilize and to reverse.

2 Likes

I have a “UK Cheese” cut been going for 4 years now given to me by a buddy who did a photo job for a clone company and he got a bunch of free samples along with his cheque.

It cures “cheesy” and I’ve passed it around in :canada: to those that were interested because it doesn’t give a fuck regarding issues present in a Southern Ontario October.

If you’re in :canada: we can work out a cut trade just send me a PM.

:v:

8 Likes

Some days I really wish I was up there with yall

5 Likes

Even in the UK the real cheese disappeared from sale a long long time ago, more than 10 years. It an over hyped strain in my opinion. It was a very stinky strain to grow and whilst strong I couldnt really stand the flavour and nor could a lot of people. It was a strain to get you busted, growing under prohibition because growing it and transporting it was a pain in the arse. Got a cut of it mid 90s but it wasnt for me. Good luck searching for the unicorn.

3 Likes

Thats why ive been a bigger fan of the crosses than the cheese itself. The Cheese candy was some of the most incredible smelling and tasting bud ive ever got my hands on. I couldn’t keep my nose out of the jar. It had a distinct sweet cheese smell

4 Likes

Dave at AKBeanbrains says he has a NL5 x Haze, thats sterile, and wont make seeds. But keeps it, because its a potent plant.

3 Likes

Has anyone had any experience with the B-S-B Cheddar #1? They claim to be original '89 UK Exodus Cheese, but I’m yet to run them to see how true that is :thinking:

I’ve also got my hands on some Original Big Buddha Family Farm’s (RIP) “Original Cheese” that I intended to run at the same time for a bit of a comparison …if I ever get around to it :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

That’s very interesting this is a first I’ve heard about that. Well I guess if a human can be sterile or infertile I guess why not plants makes sense. Just never heard that one before. Learn something new everyday.

2 Likes

Bet it is a keeper too…

1 Like

Never tried B-S-B, but I would second that it’s the true Exodus since the 98 date is totally off and as said before, she’s a bitch to reverse so it’s not really commercially viable to reverse her.

The original cheese is dope though, I also got a pack of regs that I’ve been thinking of putting up for repro for a seedrun.

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

Let me tell you a secret… the extremely popular, original “cheese” from the Luton area in England during the 80’s & 90’s, from the now extinct Exodus was…

a skunk #1 pheno.

However, some of my personal favs when it comes to cheeses:

-Big Buddha’s Cheese (late 1980’s original!) Buddha’s ‘Black Cheese’ is also mad!
-Green House’s Exodus Cheese (GHS claims to have the extinct breeder Exodus’ genetic, but we’ll never know for sure)
-Paradise’s Original Cheese

None of these will disappoint you, all have that deep original cheese stank and will win from your carbon filter :rofl:
If you’re gonna run some pheno-hunts on these strains, you 100% will find a dank stank cheese!

Franco Loja (RIP) about the original Exodus Cheese that they got in their hands:

Another video (I know, this dude is kinda annoying / cringe) but the info is great. Also a bit about Exodus and Buddha.

:v:

7 Likes

Woops, I just realised I made a typo. It was meant to be '89 (as per the image).

3 Likes

Yeah, 89 make much more sense :metal:t2: Give them a side by side with the original cheese, if they turn out better you’ll know that it’s true Exodus S1s. I’ve only grown Exodus backcrosses, and other difference cheeses and smoked A LOT of Exodus through out the years.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Show us your buds of both cuts !!

1 Like

most never saw her …
(so, let’s not trigger anyone, please !)

__

everyone is entitled to an opinion, but i would not pay the greatest
attention to people that don’t have the cut at home. it most of the
time is just what people imagine/wish it to be and not real experience
(with the actual clone, i mean). they can’t really say anything other
than what they merely think it does.

and crosses don’t count :wink: because they change the expressions
sometimes drastically and there have been cheese crosses out-
stinking the cut herself.

crosses bring that out very nicely. sometimes folks think the less
sweet = the more original, but that is not really the case, because
the exodus cheese has some slight sweet / fruity aspects to
her smoke :wink:

there’s a sad fact about the real deal exodus clone nowadays:
she is from the beginning of the 90’s and like with most genetics
this old, the original cut of “exodus cheese” indeed HAS suffered
from genetic drift since a while. she is not what she used to be.
even trying to revive her via tissue culture and outdoors hardening
didn’t (really) bring in her vigour back. it gave her a short boost for
a few years but now she is back to being just a shadow of what
she used to be in the beginning.

it’s true: for normal humans she is almost impossible to reverse,
so i personally take heed when reading ‘s1’ from anyone about her.
but regular work is pretty reliable.

f.e. kaliman or milos results were really good … milo had to cross her
to an afghan before hitting that reversal back to the clone (= fembx).
and most people hold this and call it the “original”, because it does really
compare very well to the exodus cut
, but has more vigor and still bears
the stank. this is what has been mostly shared around. the real exodus
can’t hold up in comparsion to f.e brightside or suicide cuts, those have
more vigor and still bear the magic to an acceptable extend.

many very reliable variants have been sourced and shared around,
that also bring in her magic, like f.e. brightside cut, which is also a bx
to an afghan(, even if people today changed the facts about that since
her introduction).

some of those “UK cheese” are not at all bad, sad is only that there is
more than one named like that around today, which makes finding some-
thing worthwhile indeed a tiny bit harder for collectors.

__

all of this might trigger “experts” (that never held her), but
i truly hope that this can stay drama-free for a change :slight_smile:

25 Likes

I was wondering as well about tissue culture and if any of them guys do any work on the good ol’ UK cheese…

Would love to see this strain back in its rightful glory once again…

Time will tell

At this point would again be validity of cut

Every story has been so backwashed and so rehearsed it’s hard to know who’s bs and who is straight up…
Sounds weird but I gotta say at this point it comes down to who’s got the most to lose when riding their name on the “cheese” line and from all names on this entire list I can probably define 3 up there on the “perhaps they have it” list

All are backwashed rehearsed stories as far as I hear,
And what I also do know definitely is those who know cheese, KNOW cheese.

3 Likes