Cheese question?

I always wanted to try dinafems deep cheese but then they got shut down before I could buy a pack.

I have ran kalimans suicide blonde, if ur looking for a good cheese then I’d recommend that one or Big Buddha cheese. When I grew BB version I got 2 distinct phenos - one was like pure incense in terms of smell an taste so I assume it was more Afghani but the other was very cheesy I think it kinda had a rotten sock, BO sweat an caramex lip balm taste an smell if I remember right.

The cheese pheno I found in BBCheese also foxtailed like crazy too.

3 Likes

Not much foxtailing with kalimans suicide blonde, here’s a very old photo I had of a branch.

It’s not extremely frosty or nothing but the taste an smell are there.

6 Likes

That’s why in initial post I say Kaliman

I really don’t know why I lean towards Kaliman but those are niceeeeeeee

3 Likes

That delicious cheese candy is great!

I have a mother I’ve held of that for at least 7 or 8 years now. I still run it frequently. It has more of a fruity smell now, but the first few runs were straight cheesy funk.

I tried to order more seeds a few years ago (they now call it “delicious candy”) and they were just straight herms. I was so disappointed. Smelled fantastic during veg but then went full on hermaphrodite once flowered. But maybe I need to try again and order another pack? I think I only ordered 3-5 seeds or something like that (I just wanted to see if it was still the same)

1 Like

i think i might just be done with the cheese on my end as far as trying to get legit cut’s, ppl are just all over the place when it comes to it.

i still fill i should just make a brand new cheese strain and stop wasting my time on the big three that ppl hoard. i think i can make a decent cheese strain and for the most part the only thing ppl even like about the cheese strains is the damn cheese smell so ya i think it would be pretty easy to come up with a really good decent yielding cheese smelling strain.

humm …

15 Likes

@JAWS I mean at this point, why not?

Call it Cheese

2 Likes

I mean, how is it even possible to be sure of a legit cut when the original breeder is extinct. It’s not… I’m always sceptic. But I have grown Big Buddha’s, GHS Exodus’ and Paradise their cheeses and have had very good phenos among them. No it’s not the same as an original Exodus cut but the next best thing imo. If you do the effort of phenohunting you will find what you’re looking for. But no one is every going to tell me they have the Exodus OG.

5 Likes

Well im running to trader joes if yall want me to get some extra Syrah Soaked Toscano LMK.
It’s one of the only commercially available wedges that I just dont get tired of.

4 Likes

A word from Paradise about their “Original Cheese” beans…
And I do believe this is true though. Luc Krol has actually been around in the scene for that long and has a proven track record, is an established and well respected name in the Dutch scene too…
It still isn’t an Exodus cut. But you can forget about that anyway since it’s completely unverifiable.

"Originally developed in the UK in the 1980s, Cheese had a brief ride around the Amsterdam coffeeshop scene before the Super Skunk invasion. It went away but returned in the 1990s, widely believed to have been developed by Exodus a legendary UK collective famed for their underground parties.

You’ll notice that we name ours, Original Cheese (IBL), because that’s what it is. In 2003, through good fortune and the generosity of a red eyed acquaintance in London, we negotiated ourselves an original female Cheese clone. We intended to cross it with other varieties, but at the end of the day this is one classic that deserves to be preserved in its purest form."

4 Likes

Legends

:love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve grown GHS Franco’s Lemon Cheese (SLH x Exodus) and that had the real deal Cheese in there. They say they reversed the Exodus cut to make it, but we’re seeing how that talk goes. Regardless, you can tell the real deal is in there somewhere if you’ve had real cheese before.

I mean definitely the cheese smell, but there’s a specific high to it too. You’ll know if you smoke anything that has real cheese in it that also smells like cheese. Its technically a high you build a quick tolerance to as well. So its not exactly the best herb, but that high is memorable and those who know it, know it. Those who like it, will crave it more than once in their lives :wink:

9 Likes

Kinky Cheese F2 reproduce will be available in future on Seedheaven @santero? Ill think??.. send some beans to Ken a few weeks ago… This stuff is cheesy pungent and fruity for sure great yielder and a good filter is a must😊

5 Likes

@JAWS
absolutely , brother … you have a TON of stuff you can pop and combine
and reach some STELLAR cheese-results. the ugorg#1-work alone will
bring out a loooot of very nice expressions favoring the cheese, since it
is a cheese bx to begin with = up to par with most cuts out there (but with
the advantage to freely skip through as many as you want :wink: ka-boom !)

this will be great if you do it … you have already seen enough
legit cheese via all the crosses and know the type in and out (!)

@Barrie84
hell yeah, the boudica is quite cheesy. even better (especially for people
already “bored” with pure cheese :grin:), because she is mixed with tropical
fruits and blood orange-phenos, some berry types also pop up here and there.
boudica definetly has the cheese in her spectrum of expressions showing.

14 Likes

Still have a 10 packer in the fridge here actually. Just the cheese, not the lemon cheese tho.

And Buddha’s also.

14 Likes

@santero im talking about the Kinky Cheese brother​:wink::sweat_smile: Boudica is indeed quite something else more like candy sweet :candy::sunglasses:

4 Likes

hahaha, you’re right … LOL
i was reading an old screenshot of her description
just a moment ago and was still in boudica mode :rofl:

__

kinky cheese is very different, haha. more like a kid’s perfume and sweet cheese.
i remember esko letting me sample this when was testing it back around 2014.
oh man, … how time flies, ey … sorry for the mix-up, btw *red cheeks *

6 Likes

@santero Ive send some seeds to Ken where will they be available? Or freebies like…??

1 Like

oh, i have no clue, bro …
ken will do what you both agreed upon :wink:
(i am not involved at all in any shop-stuff.)

2 Likes

Ken is Seedheaven right?? send him some of my collection of Kinky Cheese F1 like you asked me…for the Esko tribute

2 Likes

Exodus :heart_eyes:

5 Likes