Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

I came across this message today and I was tormented all day nostalgic all day

I believe that this variety is very underestimated by the community.
Most likely, this is associated with the attitude on this forum and among the grovers as a whole to the brand “cookies”
Well, when I bought a pack of Bodhi seeds, I didn’t know who Berner and all the drama around cookies …

Already at that moment, I kept the mother plant GSC for more than 7 years and considered it one of the most most time. My attitude and evaluation of the plant was objective and impartial, without the prism of a negative attitude through the creator to the plant … At that moment I did not even eat about its history.

So choosing, of course, I purchased Field Trip and now I do not regret it at all … I had two basic phenotypes that were divided by GSC Feno and plant #10 - SSDD Feno (only one plant of this phenotype).
I have never grown SSDD and do not know what it should be, but it was definitely not GSC, so I called it SSDD, that is, it is a conditional name, and I don’t know a little bit about how much it looks like …
From the plant #10 Unfortunately failed to leave the clone … From that cycle I will marry the clone #7 gsc feno

Today I got out of the freezer from the freezer the remains of a plant cone #10 - SSDD Feno, it has been stored since 2021 … Since then, it has not lost its sharp smell (chemical berries) just added a little bit of a acid note. The taste and strength remained at the same high level.

Tomorrow I will take a camera with a macro lens and take some photos …

However, I found a photo of 2021 on another forum where reported

It seems to me that if those who say not well about this cross because of the presence of GSC or some other biased conclusions, tried him in blind (not knowing they smoke) they would appreciate it very highly …
Who bypasses this cross with any prejudice - he is mistaken …
However, we are only better than this - we will remain more! ha-ha lol

17 Likes