Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

At least a week in the refrigerator and will be ready to go to friends …
:+1:

9 Likes

Making the world a better place!

3 Likes

I second that! Making the world a better place indeed! :smiley:

2 Likes

I also got Chem D today!! Woohoo

Now we are Funk Friends

4 Likes

Congratulations!
Clone or seeds?

3 Likes

Clone, originally from farmer joe

3 Likes

it’s very cool!
If you do a report - mark me, it will be interesting!

2 Likes

Didnt grow any Haze yet so this will be the first time :wink: dont know what to expect but gen pool on Haze is very diverse what i read :grin: must get some experinces with sativas, becouse for now i have growns only indica dominant genetics :wink:

Saty safe and be good my friend :green_heart:

5 Likes

I had experience with haze genetics only in crosses with others, I grew up “Hawaiian snow”, Arjan haze #1, gth #1, I also raised quite a lot of crosses with nl #5haze … of course it is adapted crosses, but they still They remain very compound to grow (needed low -nitrogen, especially nitrogen), and are not easy to use (most of them were with a worrying beginning).
I wish them success with your experiments, hope to see their results :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks :upside_down_face: i make some repro and have few females in veging :pray: quite stretchy girls i must say :rofl:

3 Likes

Then I hope to even try the results of your work :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah of course :upside_down_face: i will send you also hybrid of yours Black Chem bx1 x Grandmommy Purple my fav cut for now :wink: i also do repro from Kandahar Black will send you also that when seeds will be ready :pray:

4 Likes

Glad to hear it!
I will also have something to please you;)
If I am not wrong with the crosses for Outdor … Now there is a pollination of Friesland F2, as well as this father is pollination of the girls Polm Gold Outdoor (ORIG), as well as the Pgo X C99 (Early) cross.
In addition, in parallel elsewhere, the process of pollinating the Pgo X C99 of the original Pgo plant is pollinated, that is, I will finally get an inbreed cross of a favorite plant for growing outside - Pgo IX
Remind me in the second half of September and I will send them …

5 Likes

Uuu thats great to hear :pray: i also read that Friesland Indica is very robust and preaty good indica for outdoor :slightly_smiling_face: are you also trying to make some Chem D x i-95 crosses or do you belive that they wont do great outdoor ?

3 Likes

I have plans for autumn to make the seeds of auto fem
Certainly the clone CHEM D X I-95 will get a slightly earlier version of Chem D X I-95, but a lot of work takes a lot of work for a full external cross. I’m not sure that I want it …
You jumped me a good idea, I can now put rooted clones Chem D X i-95 to Friesland Indica and also to Pgo X C99 (Early)

3 Likes

Ya I’m really interested in that Friesland and the other I’ve never even heard of…. The i95 stuff I know is gonna be great! Those another’s mmmmmmmm others really intrigue me.

3 Likes

I heard very good reviews about Friesland, but I had no pleasure to grow it earlier, so I decided to try.
Among his many virtues, the main one that attracted me is his versatility!
That is, it is very early on the outside, which is very important on my 50 latitude, ends by early October, and also has good results under the lamp.
In addition, I was told that in crosses he conveys his incredible ability to resist the fungus (rot)

3 Likes

That’s a big big one nowadays and only getting worse! Awesome, bet it’s epic

3 Likes

Haha
At one time MR. Soul had to make the first burst in the kubing not from Shiva Skunk, but from Friesland, maybe then the C99 would not be so weak relative to mold :wink:

2 Likes

I can definitely see that, maybe someone needs to go back and do just that :wink:

2 Likes