Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

Thanks for the info!
and your friend has Friesland from sssd???

2 Likes

I think the Frieslands are from The Real Seed Company and he is running the Freezeland IBL from AK Bean Brains as well.

5 Likes

As I know earlier SSSC also sold freezeland ibl he was marked as m33
Now they under the Freezeland brand sell (freezeland ibl x k-dank)
Sorry that I do you do, but I still have a question about your friend … How does it work with Freezeland plants if they are semi-affo flowering? It is very difficult to keep the Meteurin plant, it is constantly breaking into flowering, your friend works with maternal plants of this variety or constantly produces seeds?
I had different experiences with such plants, I am very interesting with them?

3 Likes

A few macro photos, think you will like :upside_down_face:

D-95 #7

I must tell you that by the number of resin chqxsm #4 overtook even D-95 #7

And here I was playing with light, photographed without tripod and sharpness is not enough, but I like colors and contrasts …

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

22 Likes

Looks absolutely killer! Great job @Shevchenko

2 Likes

Thank you friend!
I do not have time to read your thread, it is filled very quickly, please tell me, who of the chemics from your last cycle liked you most?
I was struck by Big Bad Wolf #3 photo

4 Likes

I love the big bad wolf #3 and the Chem-D #2 but the Chem De La Chem are so covered in trichs and DANK it may have to be that one! I know my thread has a mind of its own with all the guys it’s become a talk thread lately. I’m gonna open one for growing and one for chatting once I get the next round in flower

5 Likes

I think your thread is cool, and this is confirmed by the speed of its filling!
The point in me, I just do not have time to read several hundred messages, very poorly speak the language, and very often I have to use the translator.

If I’m not wrong chem de la chem is chem d (bx3?) x i-95
However, your plants have purple color and my no
Also the structure of heads on your plants is quite different from my #3 and only remotely similar to #7
This is strange, because they are genetically very close.

6 Likes

I think the purple was just from cold temps at the end, you are right about the lineage , and they are extremely close, I’d be extremely curious to see if regrown how they express as this really wasn’t my best run to be honest. If you ever have questions or just wanna chat, whatever don’t hesitate to message me. Honestly if you need ANYTHING just ask, I’ve got you. Promise

3 Likes

Thank pleased to hear!
really appreciate it!

3 Likes

I mean it 100% , I feel for you, and can only imagine what daily life is like and being Ukrainian you hold a special place in my heart already. I mean what I say if I can do anything , just ask. Otherwise I’m just glad to call you a friend and have your knowledge to use as well.

8 Likes

It restores faith in people!
thank you!

7 Likes

Respect on that @TopShelfTrees1 :green_heart: :pray:

6 Likes

Check out his thread, he’s growing a bunch of different stuff but he is growing a few Friesland and Freezelands. I think he had one male Freezeland that was flowering and blowing pollen by mid June.

4 Likes

Thanks @ElGalloBlanco for the mention!

Semi auto flower to me is any plant that will start flowering after any decrease in light schedule. They start stretching after the summer solstice (~june 20th) and should be done flowering anywhere from august to late September. They can be very sensitive to being root bound which can trigger early flower. Usually are breed for outdoor production in northern latitudes. I have 3 semi autoflower varieties in the grow diary ( friesland, freezeland, and Iranian early flower) and will be updating throughout the season. Hope this helps @Shevchenko !

5 Likes

nice to meet you @Radicle_Reefer :handshake:
It is quite agreeing with you about “Semi Auto Flower” - plants that bloom with a reduction in the length of daylight.
However, it is a common, comprehensive name. In fact, the behavior of plants is not even from variety to variety, from plant to another plant. Among the varieties that can be attributed to Semi -auto are plants that are brighter to machines. That is, after the chicken and the beginning of flowering, the plant will bloom regardless of the conditions. And there are plants that can even be restored to the stage of growth, that is, possible revage. I also had plants that grew and blossomed at the same time at 24/0, I even cut and rooted clones, received new crosses for more than a year.
Your experience with Friesland and other early plants is very interesting, although it is necessary to draw conclusions, taking into account that we have almost an hour of difference in the duration of daylight.
I got acquainted with your thread - interesting and informative.
I hope your coloboration with other participants in receiving seeds will be fun and successful.
I wish you good weather and good harvests on your farm!

4 Likes

Mother of Berries (from the maine area) is also semi auto flowering

3 Likes

I’ve heard of MOB, but this is the first time I’ve heard that it’s semi-auto
do you have additional information?

3 Likes

@herojuana.tom had it under 18 hours of light and it was starting to preflower. It does well in Maine (far north of USA) for the same reason.

3 Likes

MOB goes into to flower if it gets rootbound, no matter how many hours of light she gets :sweat_smile: She needs to be constantly cloned out so she doesn’t get rootbound.

4 Likes