Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

Was wondering as well tbh

2 Likes

A guy named Suff, he is engaged in breeding, I like his work, I have grown a lot of his things.
I communicated with him in the old forum, where it was previously active, now smaller …

5 Likes

Thank you, I was very intrigued by this cross.

Looks like he started with a 4sd male, found a good nl5haze x 4sd, hit it with a JTR x 4sd, then backcrossed again, to finally create snow ripper. Chem dd I have also a few packs of, I’m very interested in it.

3 Likes

Yes, everything is true …

SRDD X D95 already on the way to you …

If you are interested in the original then Snow Ripper can be found, he was released …

And in the cross with Chem DD you will not find (it will definitely not just), I have a remnant of a pack, but the seed has been over 10 years …

5 Likes

Looks killer in those pics! Nice

2 Likes

Photograph NL5H/4SD from Suff dated on the beginning of 2012

But I don’t see such leaves as on my plant
However no one else can have it.

10 Likes

:drooling_face: This one got me

3 Likes

Starcube - 5 plants develop without delays and problems … Two plants are fighting for life, and now it is noticeable that one develops and the other is weak …

I think that if the seeds cracked, then it lives! Its further fate depends on the skills and skills of the grower. Indeed, the sprout can be weak, but it is alive …
To paraphrase the saying Antoine de Saint Exupery: “We are responsible for those who have sprouted …”
Unfortunately, my skills were not enough …
Although living plants now 7 of the 11, but I count already like 6
@SamwellBB sorry. Next time I will try harder!

Meet the two girls SRDD X D95 (Big)

two weeks ago (04.09) they looked like this

now they are returned again to continue VEG
After transplanting and forming a plant they will return to 12/12

The same procedure is currently undergoing other kids (CQSM and D95#7 F2)
They are now in the tent 12/12, and after determining the sex will be returned to VEG.

SRDD continues to build up the leaves - a awl that will then punch my tolerance and my mind lol

Well a spoonful of tar in a barrel with honey …

One of the tents is no longer closed, it is necessary to cover it with a cover …
The cultivation process has become even more severe!
However, it will not stop me! :upside_down_face:

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

15 Likes

If you’re into autos I have some heavy Chem leaning autos that you would be interested in for a possible trade :slight_smile:

I have my favorite Chemmander Spangler (Star Spangled Banner 3 x Cocoa Chem) Fast finishing 55-65 day almost no trim auto reg. Dense dense nugs

2 Likes

I didn’t know you could temporarily flip to force the plant to show sex and return them to their normal light schedule.

2 Likes

@SubzeroIceKold Focus with return to VEG is possible at an early stage … When the plant is not physically ready to bloom due to its small size/age … Optimal if the start was without delay, put 12/12 after two weeks from seeds, after a week ( Sometimes 10 days) the plant shows the sex, immediately turn on 24/0 and just in case I cut the upper floor … After such manipulation the plant develops standard, has no sign of Reveg (single -fold leaves or something else) …

I usually do not abuse this method, but now too many plants jumped out of the seeds that I considered garbage … Therefore, in the early stage and in a small container to squeeze guys who are not interested in me (except for probably the boy D-95#7 F2, with which I can make bx on #7 to find a more stable plant) I was forced to use this trick.

SRDD x D95 have been cut and transplanted today
I will grow them according to the technique “Main Lining” (I hope correctly, correct if I was mistaken).

to bullying

after being abused

Even the clone took from each.

Eternally hungry С99

Crucified Friesland (Roots the clone that will go to the mother and the previous clone will go to 12/12)

13 Likes

I love your style, stupid zippers are usually the first to go, one good tip is run wax (candle) on the seams, let’s it slide smooth . Still would not help with what happened here but my mentor showed me that one years ago and it really does help. If u need my local shop has replacement zippers, I can grab you one? Unless that can be fixed

4 Likes

Haha, I do not use wax (candle), but cute!
It also works, maybe someone will come in handy …
Thank you friend! While I try to find a studio somewhere here to replace, if not succeeded - then I will mean you!

1 Like

Awesome. And just let me know, happy to help.

1 Like

Thank you so much. This is so smart.

2 Likes

Today’s upgrade will be held under the slogan:
"You want to do something well - do it yourself!"

I was absent on the spot for 5 days, during which my assistant had to control the moisture of the group, that is, in time to pour the plants … Unfortunately everything went wrong as it was necessary. It seems like a wasteland, not timely (incorrectly) spilled plants, and what are the consequences …

As for CQSM babies, the glasses were dry, which made the plants in search of moisture to eat the lower leaves, and therefore Maine Lying will have to be done on one floor above above

At the same time, the weaker plants D95 F2 were flooded (transfused) and this caused some stop and lag … By the way, D95 F2, this impression is not a F10, and the plants are tortured in inbreeding.
The plants are weaker, the root system is not active, lagging, as a result of developmental lag and general weakness of plants.
Most likely, I will transplant them into slightly larger pots and work with various root stimulants.

The difference between crosses is obvious, see for yourself

Only 7 boys, everyone will go to the compost pit … Some plants have not yet shown the gender.
I have already written that I disagree with the theory of DJ about early boys, I believe that he did not because the next generations are losing power, but in order not to carry out a full cycle with the plant to squeeze auto flowers and semi-astro.
These traits are very common not only in Ruderalis, but also in mainly saturated varieties (simply for example, Chefchauouen Sativa and many others). As the boy-auto boy blooms much earlier and DJ Short thus squeezed them, simply removing the first, and left the latest and already made selection of them … By the way, he succeeded, because his Blueberry on the street blooms first Photoperiodine hundred, it usually has time to blossom even on my 50 latitude :wink:
And maybe from the beginning he knew that Landrais with which he was making such a tendency!

okay, enough about him, let’s get back to ourselves :upside_down_face:

As for large plants, untimely irrigation led to soil drying and according to the increase in PPM in the root zone … With active feeding, this is the risk of overdose. In our case, the plants were not injured, just some (most sativa) dissatisfaction with the increased amount of phosphorus, twisting the leaf with an inverted boat (kayak), breaking the leaf in the center and along the entire plate.

@JAWS This is exactly what I wrote to you …

dissatisfaction only on SRDD and Field Trip
Everyone else is satisfied

A few more photo srdd, resin even on petioles

Six Starcube babies

The gradual development of SRDD X D95 after trimming Maine Linning

A few crucified plants are waiting when determined by the article of Malyavka and free up space under the LED panel

good and smiles for all

17 Likes

Wow! Great update although sorry about the untimely Fertigation etc. can definitely see the difference, those frosty girls are looking great! Always ALWAYS look forward to your posts and the information hidden within, you are a treasure trove of great info. Those will be up and running in no time I’m sure . Be safe

3 Likes

ahh awesome brother this is giving me even more hope that this is indeed what im dealing with. seems a lot is lining up so i think this is my issue, only time will tell the tale though. just did some watering and for a bit thats all im going to be doing. this plants get pulled out every two days for waterings or feeding so it should not take long to see how things unfold.

thank you very much for the knowledge brother …

5 Likes

Since I’m out here’s my likes for both of your guys posts :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

At your service, guys!

2 Likes