Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

Face off bx2 x Sour OG (Cali Connection)
Always olive, it seemed to me that it was hungry.
Then he realized that this was a feature.

Space Monkey
It has been over for a long time …
I already missed her calm and strong High, soon the stocks will be replenished …

SRDD

D-95
Two sisters but what are different …
#3 (right) which i conditionally call “og feno” smells of classic d
Unpleasant odor from about 8 weeks so strong that my friend believed that this cat in the tent went to the toilet …
#7 (on the left) has an additional odor of some notes or citrus or some fruits, so it looks like the smell of a freshener in a football locker room.

Today finished work with the latest seeds Friesland
I am puzzled because the seeds that were dusty earlier for a week - lighter, and what was less time is darker …

Princess fat :rofl:
In other words C99 Macro

23 Likes

beautiful work my brother !! :fire:

4 Likes

Cat in the tent,:smile_cat::smile_cat:
Nice stuff as always bro.

2 Likes

Beautiful trichomes

2 Likes

Awesome work! That is very strange about the seeds…. :thinking:

2 Likes

c99 probably flowers longer and needed more development, or its the natural seed color

2 Likes

C-99 should definitely flower longer than the d-95 from my recollection, good call

2 Likes

it seems to me that most of the crosses from c99 were with light seeds. maybe it really is their standard color.
I will check the other crosses tomorrow and let you know.

4 Likes

It is certainly possible! Cannabis seeds are interesting in variety of size, color, shape, patterning.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Love me some CDLC! Nice

3 Likes

Old ass picture as well.:rooster:

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to get an original pack from TD forever now! There’s nothing I’d love to hunt repro more besides pink Kush and Chemmy Jones. Such an epic strain! Hell I even started buying mephisto beans just because of that strain :laughing: an absolute gem, a Diamond for sure.

3 Likes

D-95 #3 #7

F818

It was a maternal plant F818 (Face OFF X Sour Og AKA 818) that I decided to let go … However, now when she blooms I start thinking about removing the clone or turning it back to the vegetation … Well I can’t To let go of what I love … :crazy_face:

D95 #7 (Under the HID lamp)

SRDD

Field Trip

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

20 Likes

That D-95 7 is super sexy! What a difference from the other D-95’s just a frost boss! Sweet!! And I don’t blame you about the Face of x sour OG cross! Sounds heavenly I absolutely love face off ! Killer OG example no question

2 Likes

Yes, F818 is definitely not for beginners … I saw what he was doing with people who overestimated his tolerance … However, healed hard to stop.

2 Likes

Man, you have so much great stuff brother, I love it! But you definitely don’t make it easy picking what to throw down lol. Ever single thing you’ve sent I wanna pop, not lying either, EVERY ONE

2 Likes

If you remember, I have previously shown you two boys SQSM#4 x D95, they were late and stinky.
Now they are in the lamps of 24/0 (as this is the easiest way to find a boy of germ). However, one of these two guys put on a “yellow jersey”! Resin appeared on his fan leaves. I saw a lot of resinous guys but not at such an early stage of flowering. I threw one clone d95#7 in awning for flowering, dust it with this guy …

And in general, the VEG room is crowded with guys. There is something to do with this, but as you know, I find it difficult for me to release the plants that I once chosen.

10 Likes

I find it difficult also. I have this monster of a plant from a tiny pot, but it is a guy. To keep or not to? Feels like I should.

1 Like

I have not shown you Starcube for a long time, and now I will fix it … In general, I have to tell you that now the plants are attracting attention. You probably note that when a new floor is formed on the plant and the leaves are still very small and it seems to be crumpled by trichomes.
so here’s young Starcube leaves white from the tricy
It is good that I do not hurry with this variety, a little later I will pay him more attention that he deserves.

The plants do not look happy - in small containers, as well as with very bad soil, which is also overloaded with dolomite flour (overloaded CA, and it is an antagonist K, Mg, NH4+ also leads to a pH rise)
After transplanting into good soil, I will pleasantly surprise you with them.
Two plants were weaker and it is clearly visible, but it is not a sentence … I do not throw plants halfway, especially since I have many cases when a plant that lags at the start remains a kipper in the end.

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

7 Likes