Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

If the plant is worth it, of course, leave!
If you are embarrassed by the plant size, then all that is higher than three lower growth points (it will drink smaller and care)
I am all the mother plants (and boys) rustle as mercilessly like bonsai.
I give to restore the branches only if you need clones.

3 Likes

Two days ago removed C99
Rain and night temperatures begin to 0 degrees …

D-95

nursery

13 Likes

Olive F818

Space Monkey

Field Trip

Family photo

another awning

D95

nursery

Incredibly resinous boy D95 #7 F2

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

16 Likes

That male has me really excited! The star cube too! So much great stuff in there! Can’t wait to see what’s created next.

2 Likes

i am also excited by these male
I showed in previous messages of the boy CQSM X D95
They are both promising …
I do not exclude the possibility of CQSM BX1 and some other crosses with them …

3 Likes

Love this idea! Beef it right up!

2 Likes

I love D-95

2 Likes

Very nice journal! Great looking plants! :+1:

2 Likes

I had already kept the Starcube in small glasses and in poor soil, so today I transplanted them into another soil and slightly larger pots. Hanging separately for them 100wat LED.
I expect changes in development (of course for the better) somewhere in a week. First the roots should fill the pot …

By the way, of four plants, which can be called healthy, can already be spotted the division into phenotypes with a narrow leaf and wider.
Plants with wider leaf have more early resin at this stage.
If the @SamwellBB is obliging to us, then it may tell us who the parents in this cross was with what leaves, and we will know what to expect from the plants in the future.

Here in the photo clearly shows the differences in the structure of leaves …

7 Likes

Very nice! Can definitely see the differences . Can’t wait to see them start to explode now.

2 Likes

SM

SRDD

F818

FT

For comparison, the f818 and FT … I still probably cloned F818 and then leave a stump to return to veg

16 Likes

Fading out nicely brother! Everything looks stellar as always, I suck at reveg, it’s the one thing I have no confidence in.

3 Likes

Thank you, brother!
reveg is a procedure that no one probably loves … it is very long and not aesthetically :wink:
But sometimes it is the only option to return to a particular plant …

4 Likes

Another awning …

D95 #7 / #3

Well and if we have a day comparison today, I want to show you three photos
This is D95 however in different ancestors and with differently lit …
The first two #3/7 under LED with Far red (total 430 wat by 0.8 meters), the last D95 #7 in a 600 wat sodium lamp (limited to 400).
So, besides light, all conditions are the same, the clones are rooted at the same time, planted in the same soil … However, it is
The impression that the plant under sodium lags behind two weeks …

17 Likes

Very interesting, I always wanted to do a side by side with hps, blurple, new LED’s with Samsung diodes etc. and ones with say bridgelux just too see the differences and if they are really that much different. This definitely has my attention (well all your work does tbch) but those buds/plants look AMAZING! And I bet the smell is super loud right now too, big buds , nice and green, tons of orange hairs! Gorgeous brother, GORGEOUS!

2 Likes

ok here’s the Stardawg f2 male used

here’s the Cube female used

a photo of a Cube bud (mine seeded)

other photos of the Cube (not mine)

The-Cube-Exotic-Genetics

15 Likes

photos of the Starcube female grown out by another forum member here

and a Starcube male grown out here by someone from the Growshop I go to

15 Likes

It is incredibly!
Thank you very much!
With your photos, everything became clearer.
The Cube had sharper leaves and much more in the place of mounting the blade.
Stardawg - had wider leaves (including at the location of the blade), which fought the blade on the blade.

So, if you compare only by the structure of the letter (and on this etami we have no more differences), here is what we have.

I also hope that I will have a boy similar to what you showed … he was probably smoking, after he worked …

Thank you again @SamwellBB

18 Likes

God I want a male that frosty! Nice

6 Likes

Yeah I’d agree with that assessment 100%! And I bet you’re gonna pull out one of those boys yourself :wink:
You’re doing beautiful work over there!

3 Likes