Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

FRONT PORCH SITTIN’

(SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY 26 X FEIJDA)

LITTLE LAKE VALLEY SEED CO.

FATHER: FEIJDA (STRAWBERRY GUAVA X EXPIRATION DATE)

MOTHER: SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY 26 (WAFFLE HOUSE X SHALLOT SASHIMI) (WAFFLE HOUSE = PEACH RINGZ X FAUX FANA)

Shallot Sashimi (GMO x Faux Fana)

Faux Fana= (Banana OG x Heirloom OG) x Sunset Sherbert

Heirloom OG= (SFV OG x Hollywood PK) x Deadhead OG

Expiration Date

Cookies and Cream #13 X Shallot Sashimi

3 Likes

@leetdood
By the way, in GSC S1 dusty one branch with pollen - More Cowbell
And in general, at the end of this cycle there will be many new crosses …
Prepare a mailbox … :wink:

6 Likes

Definitely not my man! Love all the beautiful pics :grin:

2 Likes

As always - exclusive!
What did you say about a ticket?
I fly out … LOL

1 Like

:green_heart:

I always look for the best… I spend about 4 years on the scene daily. If I could help person A find the goods of person B, I did. I made many friends. I don’t always share, but when I do, my friends share back. So I get these clones that I look for the most.

4 Likes

Is that seed or an original from way back?

3 Likes

Haha if @Shevchenko only knew the extent huh Leet? :wink:

2 Likes

Those are very nice @Shevchenko seems they all tend to look very similar from all the grows I’ve seen.

2 Likes

Ak47 x white widow Okanagan cut

3 Likes

In return to this friend, I send Strawberry Cough, hiro6, and seeds of Maui skunk dog x orange dreams ®

2 Likes

Highway robbery #6 tastes like hazelnut cream and has excellent bag appeal and growth. I thought, well, my friend will like this. He is more about pleasant hybrids rather than indacouch

4 Likes

That’s deadly, haven’t heard that brought up in a while. It’s nice to hear the older stuff is still floating around

2 Likes

I am getting it for topshelf lol the donny and fritter too

3 Likes

Jeese lol you guys are gonna have some serious library.

2 Likes

You are welcome to any of it

2 Likes

@Kushking902 is another brother who will gladly be blessed, in fact we’re already discussing stuff. Leet and I have formed a clone coalition of sorts and one or two other members I won’t name without permission. Helps ensure the gems stick around, and you know we’ve got you bro

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 @leetdood you guys are awesome! I need to start looking for some gems so I can contribute to this clone coalition :grin:

1 Like

One thing that I always found interesting

“O” a hippie lady who made sure $Mike got TK (RIP)

Without her we wouldn’t have i95

I heard she was all like

“People who don’t share cuts are just scared of competition”

I don’t always agree with that but it also rang with truth to me

3 Likes

Brother you are already helping by preserving aliendog and letting me and topshelf bx chem d. Anything on top of that is welcome but not mandatory.

It’s just about sharing what we can

3 Likes

Not to spam too much but

What I always hated was how cliqued up people were and how you’d have to be buddy buddy with a bunch of people to get cuts (Ukrainian translation: clone mafia)

I am not in this to give someone the shirt off my back… but I am not in this to make a private club either

We should all lift each other up

4 Likes