Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

@leetdood Nicely said, I just like to have a balance. I don’t feel like doing a co op can compare to the generosity you and Topshelftrees have shown me. You guys are great.
@Shevchenko sorry about being off topic for a minute brother

3 Likes

This is very true and the attitude I try to have !

3 Likes

On the contrary. I feel like you doing seed preservation runs for the community shows who you are as a person and shows you as a reliable individual willing to help the community out. We are just paying that back

3 Likes

Amen brother :facepunch:t2: perhaps that’s why you fit right in!

5 Likes

One of the boys Alien Sourz, which was used for F2 and some crosses …
Already faded and was cut today.
Last photos …

the most day off the day polls a few starcube clones, Space Monkey and Cheese Quake X SM
Let’s see what will come of this …

22 Likes

More Cowbell “MINTY DUB” f1 (cut off on 63 days of flowering)
could be cut on 8 weeks, but withstood extra week to ripen the seeds f2

By the way, i found a small area of mold on the plant, which became an additional reason to harvest … The same applies to Alien Sourz …

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

20 Likes

Out of likes :disappointed: man that alien sourz boy right there has me excited to put this gold dust to use !
Hope you are having a great day my brother :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

I left the clone of the guy in the photo (the pollen you got), I liked the structure, very dense floors and the great fan leaves. The smell is expressive, sour, apple.

There is also another guy, his pollen I will take in the middle of summer.
It is more hybrid, but the smell is very intense and pure apple. Without impurities of sour or citrus, just an apple.

3 Likes

That sounds very unique. Awesome! I’m intrigued by the apple scents as they are more unique and layered from what I’ve sampled which is actually very little

3 Likes

Alien Sourz was also cut today
in connection with the fact that he found moldy
In other circumstances, I would still hold them for ripening for at least a week or ten days …

AS #3

17 Likes

AS #1
It smells like another boy - expressive apples!
I left one branch on this plant
I want to keep 10-11 weeks … checking on mold now every day

what is left to ripen :rofl:

21 Likes

Remember this post?
So, today I was in mail …

There are so many of them that now I don’t know whom to throw them into the water …
Sam, you are incredible!
Thank you @SamwellBB !

17 Likes

I will introduce you to my cross C99 x cherry queen

this plant smells like grapefruit!
I did not find such a smell in f1 c99, but in the cross it is very distinct and strong…

other plants c99 x cq

D-95 #7

Space Monkey

cheese quake x space monkey #4

24 Likes

To me, the way people describe Cindy is a bit letdown

But seems like sour apple made the best of Cindy, with the sour diesel on the other side

2 Likes

Well, I was definitely not disappointed with c99
and was glad to raise her

I can’t say I’m excited about it, but I’m not a big sativa fan
therefore, in the place of others, I would not pay attention to my rating… however, in general, c99 is a good cross, and it has its own characteristics…
it’s also great genetic material for further work!

6 Likes

I would not say she is disappointing, more so that if she is so great, where are the people keeping her
She is good, not great

2 Likes

yes, I would agree with that… but maybe I just haven’t found the right cinderella… who knows…

3 Likes

Black Sensi

23 Likes

I may be biased since Cinderella 99 has always been one of my favorite smokes, but I agree she is a good cross and distinct/heritable enough to now make up her own family of genetics, or lump her in with the Princess 88 and Princess/Genius/Cafe Girl cuts she originated from. I have heard many times and have begun to see myself that she is perhaps even more valuable as breeding stock. Of course there are always bad matches with the other parent, and she is certainly dominant in her fruity sweaty terpene profile, but from what I can see she is an incredible tool to add speed, resin, and potency to many other strains. I also think that many accessions of C99 are extremely bottlenecked by their keepers, and it’s so inbred in the first place that it loses vigor. I can highly recommend the Fleur Du Mal C99 and hybrids, I’ve grown a few and they have all been robust, dank, and heavy-yielding.

6 Likes

Thank you @Dirt_Wizard

@Shevchenko that black sensi #2 looks amazing to me

3 Likes