Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

Black Sensi cut off 70+ day

21 Likes

D-95 #7 cut off 70 day

branch with seeds d95 x starcube

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

22 Likes

There was a mail today!
@Syzygy, friend, your parcel has reached quickly and intact!
Thank you sincerely!

I hear and see many positive reviews about TK and crosses with it. I wanted to try a long time ago.
If I get CSI TK S1 on the stock for 420 and launch them together, also add some others that have already received from other participants …

12 Likes

About a week ago threw some novelties from Sam

In addition, in the thread of the @DougDawson I recently saw twins … If they come a boy and a girl, then their descendants are a very inbridline from the first crossing (I can not write in more detail - the translator translates pointlessly). very clearly written here

Now I have twins too (Spectral Tangerine f2):

Plants are already in pots, I will show them soon!

15 Likes

Thanks for letting me know it arrived safely! Was just thinking about whether I should resend the other day, glad to hear it made it.

CSI TK S1 sounds great, and his TK S1 5150 x TK sounds really nice as well. Been thinking about picking one of those up if he doesn’t restock the S1s.

Triangle Kush 5150 S1 x Triangle Kush

This Triangle Kush Back Cross of sorts utilizes one of my favorite Triangle Kush S1 selections, TK 5150 or 50-One-50. Progeny will all be more refined Triangle Kush (OG Kush) types…with a portion leaning to the stronger potency of the 5150.

6 Likes

I also looked at Triangle Kush 5150 S1 X Triangle Kush however I opted for S1 Since it is brighter to Orgiginal … Options close to Feno 50/50 should be in S1
Moreover, I want to get crosses with my boys.
I even looked at the second pack of 5150 x tk, and I would take it if it were reg. To obtain crosses (S1 x (5150 x tk)) But unfortunately it is not so … so the second pack I chose chem 91 s1, that is as well as tk my not closed Gestalt

4 Likes

Great choices brother! Those TK s1 are epic!
The d-95 and black sensi look so good! Interested in the terp profiles a lot! I’m kicking myself for not popping the d-95 too! Oh well next up :wink:
Hope things are going great out there

2 Likes

I am crossing (NEM x TK) x (TK x Choco D) next. NEM is TK related. Not at home so can’t tell you exactly what It is right now. :fire:

7 Likes

Oh man! I can’t recall what it is either but I know my mentor raves about the NEM cut from the 90’s
@SamwellBB i haven’t heard that strain mentioned since!

3 Likes

Although I illuminate the seeds in another thread, I will present some photos here … A lot of pollen, I consider it a good sign for the boy.

Already pulled out of awning, but I cut tomorrow, several plants C99 X Cherry Queen

Two plants C99 X CQ #27 and #29 were left in the awning for a while.
#27 In comparative with other cones in a tent looks like “kaiju” or “godzilla”

23 Likes

How did you like the cherry queen got a pack I wanna try sometime the c99 x cherry queen sounds great and looking good :+1:

4 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens, friend, sorry but I don’t know what she is - Cherry Queen!
Half a pack I gave a friend, and from my 6 seeds I got 6 boys! LOL
The most stinking boy I pollinate the clones of maternal plants. Among the clones were C99, so I got my plants … I will not wait to try …

6 Likes

Cheese Quake x Space Monkey #4

Space Monkey

26 Likes

Nice plants @Shevchenko.
Looks like you will have plentiful crop of seeds.

I realize that Ukraine is a large country with many climates, but it seems like a good place for outdoor growing if you can find a secure spot.
Could this be the case?

4 Likes

Hi. thank you!
unfortunately, in my latitude, growing photoperiodic plants is like playing the lottery…
so for outdoor I make photo x auto crosses or other varieties that come earlier…

6 Likes

I hope all is going well for you also.

Sending good vibes that you and your loved ones stay safe during this difficult time.

Hoping to have some seeds to send to you from this seedrun.

4 Likes

as always, thanks @leetdood !
at the end of this seedrun I’ll have something for you too :wink:
and for other members as well… I don’t yet know exactly how to ship the required quantity to Europe and USA and Canada
but I will solve problems as they arise…

9 Likes

C99 x Cherry Queen

Space Monkey

Starcube

Cheese Quake x SM #4

28 Likes

Gorgeous pics as always brother. Hope you are doing well ¿ that CQSM has a really interesting bud structure, I really like the looks of the space monkey too, just likes like good/dank/weed. Oldschool fire!!

2 Likes

Thank you, brother!
CQSM#4 is a clone from mom that was used in a cross with D-95 that you have growing…love this plant, smells incredible.

3 Likes