Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

Your words are pure truth …
Yes, this is not my favorite cross, but denying its peculiarity and numerous dignity is senseless!
He is worth the attention of everyone, that’s for sure!

4 Likes

a butterfly in a big tent…

such different phenotypes of Black Sensi

gsc s1 with all of its appearance says that it is already ripe

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

23 Likes

Can anyone comment on Black Sensi phenotypes?
Judging by the Sensi Star Gallery (on Seedfinder) by head structure, phenotype #1 - is a phenotype Sensi …
Maybe @HolyAngel comments … Judging from his C5SS cross he has considerable experience with Sensi Star.

5 Likes

What’s the black part exactly? Afghani black skunk?

This one looks like sensistar to me. Reminds me of my c5sensistar keeper for sure.

I think the #3 is likely leaning to the ‘Black’ but not positive not being there :thinking:

8 Likes

I really like the looks of those, sensi star itself I’m not extremely familiar with but death bubba, deathstar oh boy am I, I’m seeing a lot of subtle similarities like the smaller unique leaf sets etc. of the deathstar on some and the abundance of pistils everywhere on others, wish I could smell em cuz that sensi smell is one I know very well.

4 Likes

Black Sensi fem. = Black Marshmallow x Sensi Star

Black Marshmallow

7 Likes

Oh yeah! Then the #3 is most definitely leaning to that. And #1 is your SensiStar leaner :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@HolyAngel Thank you for clarifying, it confirms my thoughts …

@TopShelfTrees1 The smell #1 and #2 nausea, sweet, supersaturated.

6 Likes

Last photos
tomorrow will be cut
gsc S1

Black Sensi #3

26 Likes

I have already said that out of 6 seeds Cherry Queen F1 I have all the boys …
However, I really impress the structure of Cherry Queen, which I saw in the photo, especially in advertising photos of stores …
like this one

Choice_BodhiSeeds_Cherry-Queen

I very much hoped that I would find something like this in the crosses … And I was very lucky.
Plant #29!

26 Likes

brother just love your grow style on those GCS S1.

very very nice …

4 Likes

I wanna say it looks like it has some Tahoe traits.

1 Like

Cause gsc don’t quite stack like this

Tahoe has that spear at the top, and the leaves that stick out NLD chem style

But maybe it’s just me? I know Swerve loves to mix sfv and tahoe

3 Likes

Tahoe also likes to show a small but sharp bend at the end of the fingers, which is a little similar here

1 Like

Love the look of the GSC s1 too ! But I’m real interested in that black sensi terp wise. Hope they both turn out killer brother!

Nice score on the cherry queen :raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

@JAWS thank you!
I transferred to flowering some more plants from the seeds of the same S1 batch. Let’s see if they can create competition with these plant.

@leetdood, I have not tried to grow or smoke Tahoe (though Tahoe, SFV, C91, TK at the top of my wish list).
GSC from which these S1 was made was the first variety from the GSC family that I tried (the mother plant I kept for a very long time)
During this time I tried a lot of GSC crosses and I did not like it.
Your words that you see in the plant not GSC, but Tahoe prompted me of the thought: “Maybe I was not looking for …”

Swerve uses SFV to obtain reg. Seeds, and Tahoe to obtain FEM., This also confirms your right.

This #3 has some other smell than #1-2
He is also very sweet but another … I will try to identify it in more detail today.

4 Likes

If possibly true

I was glad to help!

2 Likes

Hello @Shevchenko

How are you?

I realized today, d95 has tres dawg in it on both sides surely!

This is super interesting to me, haha

2 Likes

Hello!
Alive and it’s already good!

Well, if you write D95 unfolded, it is obvious that it really is …
|{Chem Dawg D x Tres Dawg}| x |[Triangle Kush] x {[Legend OG] x [Chem Dawg] x [Tres Dawg]}|

If you remember, in winter, all the mother plants have bloomed in connection with the power outages. And the boys, of course,. All of them were returned to VEG, and thus boys were stress a test to detect hidden germ.
You probably ask me, “Why are you telling all this?”
And I will answer you with pleasure … “@leetdood, brother, I collected pollen Starcube during the test and dusted it D95 #7 !!!”
LOL :rofl:
So, I already have the seeds of the cross D95#7 x Starcube
If the second part of our formula to expand then we will see
{Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien} x {Chem Dawg x Tres Dawg}
So we have tres*(Tres Dawg) in one seed :joy:

just let me know and they will come to you…

6 Likes

Very nice! Of course i want it :green_heart:

1 Like